- Home » Portal » Expats In Mongolia
Expats In Mongolia
If you are looking to connect with expats in Mongolia, then this page brings together all the latest expat blogs Mongolia written, any interviews, articles and news items we have here at ExpatsBlog.com.
Latest Blogs by Expats Living in Mongolia
the various shenanigans of an off-leash American in Mongolia
- Mongolian Musings
An American in Ulaanbaatar...
- VertAsia: Relocating and Moving On
A blog about living and climbing Asia. Currently based in Mongolia. Big focus on rock climbing and photography.
- Drinking Coffee Elsewhere: Mongolia
Expat life and travels in Mongolia (by Coffee Elsewhere Blog)
- Defying Gravity
I've been living in Mongolia for one year and still have one more to go. I blog about things to do and see, mostly in Ulaanbaatar, restaurants my friends and I visit, and occasionally where I go on vacation.
Latest Expat Interviews/ Articles
- American Expat Living in Mongolia - Interview with Peter
Peter Bittner is a travel writer and photographer who recently returned from a year as a Fulbright English Teaching Assistant Fellow in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. He has a passion for wandering off the...
- British Expat Living in China - Interviewing Sarah
Sarah began a 6 month English teaching contract in Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China in August 2011. Over 19 months later she is still in China and still loving every minute of being there. During this...
Latest News Relating to Mongolia
- Mongolia mining sector boom spurs luxury developments for expat professionals
Expat professionals in the mining sector are flocking to Mongolia’s capital Ulaanbaatar, fuelling demand for high quality apartments. Due to vastly increased financial commitments by...
- Expats advised to stay indoors as Beijing pollution hits record high
Beijing’s regularly high levels of pollution are infamous the world over, but today’s reading is the highest ever, prompting calls for expats to stay indoors. Early this morning, Beijing...
- Scots couple take the 44,000 mile high road from Australia through 35 countries
A Scots couple returning home after spending 11 years living in Australia are taking the self-drive scenic route and visiting 35 countries on the way. After some years working in Australia’s...
- Expat buy to let mortgage demand still strong
In spite of new restrictions introduced by the government in March’s budget, the expat buy to let mortgage market is seeing increased demand for its products. Expats wishing to maintain a...
- Exotic location companies need managers to develop local talent
In spite of the current financial woes, international companies are still searching for experienced expat managers at premium salaries. A recent survey revealed that the ongoing financial crisis...