Expats In , Nicaragua
If you are looking to connect with expats in Nicaragua, then this page brings together all the latest expat blogs Nicaragua written, any interviews, articles and news items we have here at ExpatsBlog.com.
Latest Blogs by Expats Living in Nicaragua
- Oh hello, Spain
A blog about living in Madrid and travelling around Spain. A UK expat's thoughts about life in Spain and recommendations for visitors.
- Chronicles of a Cold Texan
Adventures of a Texas girl living in Finland. Travel stories, expat life, recipes, and culture
Welcome to Ticket2TakeOff - we are two 20 something expats originally from Melbourne, Australia, moving from Perth to Geoje, South Korea to explore the world and take on a new adventure.
- Having a Baby in China
A blog to help guide expats in China who have or are interested in having a baby in China.
- a feathery nest
American expat from New York City in Stockholm, Sweden
Latest Expat Interviews/ Articles
- British Expat Living in Greece - Interview with Susan Athanasakou
Susan met her Greek husband nearly forty years ago when he was at university in England. When he finished his studies she accompanied him on his return to Greece,where they are still living...
- Irish Expat Living in Czech Republic Interview with James
James is a 29 year old Irish man currently living in the Czech town of Pardubice. Before moving to the Czech Republic he worked in retail in Dublin. He has a degree in Journalism from Dublin City...
- British Expat Living in New Zealand Interview with Lynn
Lynn and her partner Tom are Brits who moved to Aoteoroa almost 7 years ago. Proud to now be New Zealand citizens, they have fully embraced life in The Land of the Long White Cloud. After learning to...
- Canadian Expat Living in Costa Rica - Interview with Liisa
Liisa is a Canadian writer and author. She began her writing career specializing in the health sector, but as her life evolved, she began writing about being a location independent family living...
- American Expat Living in Argentina - Interview with Stephanie
Stephanie is a U.S. expat who found her heart in Argentina. She is a lover of life, a mother and wife, and the founder of Spanish in Rosario, a Spanish language school located in her current city,...
Latest News Mentioning
- How to avoid the fees and frustrations of conventional currency exchange
One of the most trying aspects of living overseas is currency transfer between your home country or offshore bank account and your account in your host country. Whether you’re retiring...
- Foreign Office urges research before choosing an overseas retirement destination
The UK’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) is urging retirees heading for life overseas to look carefully and plan ahead before they leap. Millions of UK nationals are now aiming to...
- Expats in New Zealand falling foul of cold calling and overseas investment scams
Following on from reports of vastly increased numbers of financial scams in Europe, the Gulf States and Asia, today’s warning to citizens and expats by the Kiwi Financial Markets Authority (FMA)...
- UAE recognition of overseas medical degrees results in more health professionals
The UAE’s new unified professional qualification requirement scheme came into force earlier this month, and has resulted in a larger pool of qualified medical professionals in Emirati hospitals....
- Survey results shock reveals pension fraudsters targeting retirement savers
The results of a recent survey prove that increasing numbers of pension liberation crooks are operating onshore and offshore, defrauding retirees confused about the new pension rules. The...