Expats In Izmir Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Izmir Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Izmir expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
My blog is a humorous interpretation of the world that I see around me. It explains what makes me happy, what makes me scared and what makes me question what I've always thought of as "normal."
An American expat in Istanbul dishes out daily essays, photos and advice on living and travelling in Turkey
While teaching English Literature at an international high school in Ankara for three years, I traveled extensively throughout Turkey. After a short stint in Barcelona, I am back in Turkey, this time residing in Izmir
3229 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Expat travel blogger Nairobi (01 November)
- Pedaling Pinoy (28 October)
- the tanki flip settlement (03 October)
- Your Third Life (27 September)
- Spanish views from a small town (22 September)
- Thoughts from Galicia, Spain (22 September)
- NRI in Oz (28 August)
- rachel meets china (21 August)
- Sightseer's Diary (20 August)
- Expat Erix (18 August)