- Home » Portal » British Virgin Islands » American Expats In British Virgin Islands
American Expats In British Virgin Islands
If you are looking to connect with American expats in British Virgin Islands, then this page brings together all the latest expat blogs British Virgin Islands written by American bloggers, any interviews, articles and news items we have here at ExpatsBlog.com.
Latest Blogs by American Expats Living in British Virgin Islands
- Women Who Live on Rocks
A collaboration of funny women writers blogging about the quirks and eccentricities unique to island living.
Latest Expat Interviews/ Articles
- American Expat Living in British Virgin Islands - Interview with Chrissann
Chrissann Nickel is writer, yoga girl, crazy toucan lady, and American expat, loving life and all its quirks on a little island in the Caribbean. Chrissann's expat blog is called Women Who Live on...
Latest News Relating to British Virgin Islands or Usa
- Brits in Portugal furious over UK refusal to initiate air bridge
British expats living in Portugal are furious about the UK’s refusal to set up a quarantine-free air bridge for tourists. In yet another chaotic decision, the UK has ruined Portugal’s chances...
- Accidental Americans take French banks to court over FATCA
An ‘Accidental American’ group at present living and working in France are now taking legal action based on the claim that FATCA is being used by French banks as an excuse to turn away USA...
- Chinese students trapped in USA being scammed by US airlines
Chinese expat students are now trapped in the USA via a cash grab by US airlines. Chinese students studying at American universities are unable to return home due to a cash-grab by US airlines...
- American expats in Spain fear for relatives and friends back home
US expats in Spain are fearing for their homeland itself as well as for families and friends. It’s often forgotten that Spain isn’t just a retirement hub for British expats, as there’s also...
- Accidental Americans still denied exemption from FATCA reporting
Accidental Americans overseas still being denied FATCA relief. The plight of Accidental Americans – those unfortunates who were born in the USA of expat parents and are considered US citizens...