- Home » Portal » Expats In Jordan
Expats In Jordan
If you are looking to connect with expats in Jordan, then this page brings together all the latest expat blogs Jordan written, any interviews, articles and news items we have here at ExpatsBlog.com.
Latest Blogs by Expats Living in Jordan
- Living in Jordan as Expat
You are planning to move to Jordan as Expat? You live already here? You are curious? Welcome to Jordan
- Sunglasses Suggested - a Lifestyle Blog
Travel- and Foodblog. My expat life in the Middle East
- Practicing Vicariously
(by Chelsea Scudder) Practicing Vicariously is a blog which explores religion as a lived experience from the perspective of travel, interviews, and photo journals. Now based in Amman, Chelsea is excited to continue her writing as an ex-pat!
- Middle East Moments
Only in the Middle East
- It's an expat life for us
Life in Amman, Jordan.
Latest Expat Interviews/ Articles
- German Expat Living in Jordan - Interview with Bastian
Bastian is adventurer, loves exploring new places and taking pictures. He has been living in Jordan with his family since October 2016. He has lived in Jordan previously from 2008-2009. Bastian's...
- Austrian Expat Living in Jordan - Interview with Sabrina
My name is Sabrina, I’m 31 years old from Austria. Before I came to Jordan, I spent about five years as a project manager for a Viennese advertising and event agency. Quite interesting and...
- British Expat Living in United Arab Emirates - Interview with Ruth
Ruth started her married life as a British expat in Australia so when an opportunity arose for another overseas adventure she and her husband, Tim jumped at the chance. Ruth originally trained as a...
- Canadian Expat Living in New Zealand - Interview with Jenna
Jenna Cock and her boyfriend Jordan are two Canadian expats currently living and working in Wellington, New Zealand. Spending the first 6 weeks exploring the country, taking in many of the Great...
- Irish Expat Living in Jordan, Interview with Michelle
Michelle LeBlanc is a teacher, a traveller, a writer and a photographer. She is married to Robert and the pair of them love to travel and share their travels with their family and friends. An Expat...
Latest News Relating to Jordan
- New UAE expat security checks start today
The UAE’s stringent new security checks mandatory for expats are due to begin today. From today, expats living and working in the UAE will be required to present a document stating they have no...
- Sharm el Sheikh ghost town still home for UK expat retirees
Formerly a haven for Brit expat retirees and British holidaymakers, Sharm el Sheikh is still beautiful, but it’s now all but deserted. Known as the jewel in the Red Sea crown and the ‘Pearl...
- Dubai to build two hospitals for expats on basic insurance deal
In a welcome nod to the majority of Dubai’s expat community, the Asten DM Healthcare group is to build two new hospitals catering exclusively for those on the basic insurance package. Some 70...
- Expats and Qataris panic buying in fear of food shortages
Following the news that Saudi Arabia and other GCC countries have cut diplomatic ties with Qatar, the country’s supermarket and food shop shelves were emptied by Qataris and expats fearing imminent...
- Expats in UAE to undergo criminal record checks
The UAE parliament is expected to make a favourable decision regarding the need for expatriate workers to undergo criminal record checks. Security checks for criminal records are about to become...