Expats In Copenhagen, Denmark
If you are looking to connect with expats in Denmark, then this page brings together all the latest expat blogs Denmark written, any interviews, articles and news items we have here at ExpatsBlog.com.
Latest Blogs by Expats Living in Denmark
- Angie Americana
Teacher, dog mom, stereotypical American: Angie Americana chronicles her experiences teaching at an international school, learning the Danish language, and adjusting to life in Scandinavia.
- The Stereotypical American
An accidental expat in Copenhagen. An American girl met a Danish Viking on a dating site and moved across the ocean to be with him. Now she's adjusting to life in a new country as a walking American stereotype.
- oregon girl around the world | adventuring off the oregon trail - copenhagen, denmark
Oregon Girl moves around the world. Adventuring off the Oregon Trail with a boisterous family of five. Travels based from Copenhagen, Denmark.
- The Copenhagen Tales - A German in Denmark
A German in Denmark, writing about things that strike me as a little bit weird, funny, brilliant or surprising.
- On Old Age - One year to wisdom
One year to wisdom: How not to become a grumpy, miserable old man (by Jostein Sand Nilsen, husband of a diplomat)
Latest Expat Interviews/ Articles
- French Expat Living in USA - Interview with Stéphanie
Stefe,she's French and she lives in Chicago USA. She's a little crazy because she moved there with her husband and her cat while she was 7 months pregnant. The start was a little chaotic, finding a...
- Danish Expat Living in China - Interview with Line
Line Fricke has recently finished her Master's degree at Copenhagen Business School. During her studies she has lived, worked and studied in Copenhagen, London, New York and by following her path she...
- Danish Expat Living in Singapore - Expat Interview with Mathilde
After years of globe trekking, Mathilde finally found peace in the idyllic Danish family-setting in Copenhagen: good job, nice apartment, happy children in schools and grandparents/close friends just...
- Turkish Expat Living in Denmark - Interview with Serap
Serap Zel is an HR professional, has a Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering and Master degree in Engineering Management from Istanbul, Turkey. She has moved from Istanbul to Copenhagen with her...
- Polish Expat Living in Denmark - Expat Interview
*** Interview removed at blogger request ***
Latest News Mentioning Copenhagen
- Expats rate Denmark on its coronavirus capabilities
Expats in Denmark are signalling overall approval over the governmental coronavirus measures. Although Denmark isn’t a major destination for expat entrepreneurs and professionals, those...
- Danish lockdown and school closures affecting expat parents
It’s not yet two full months since the coronavirus pandemic began, with almost every expat destination now caught in its deadly clutches. As entire countries go into full or partial lock-down...
- Tech events for the autumn season aim at expat entrepreneurs and investors
Expat techies are now being offered a wide international choice of events. In 2019, expat tech entrepreneurs have a wide choice of meet-ups and events aimed at informing on the sector’s latest...
- Expat quality of life now depends on personal safety
If finding the best possible expat quality of life as well as a shot at career enhancement is your goal, a recent survey lists the top ten world countries, eight of which are in Europe. The top...
- EU expats prefer Scottish cities over anywhere else in Europe
In a recent survey of European expats’ most liveable cities, Edinburgh and Aberdeen came out on top, with not a single English city featured in the global top 20. Scotland’s capital just made...