On Old Age - One year to wisdom
Latest Blog Posts »
- Om meg 9 years ago Jeg heter Jostein Sand Nilsen.
- Day 136: The best picknic i can imagine 9 years ago
- Day 135: My cerebral son 9 years ago Explore and appreciate the strengths of your loved ones. My oldest son’s strength are cerebral. I let him think. After school today, the weather was great, and we all wanted to go to a park and play. Except the oldest … Continue reading →
- Day 134: The curse of the car seats & the blessing of wives 9 years ago If you want to help your loved ones, first consider their strengths. Design your help around their strengths. I used to like car seats. Tolerate them, at least. They were a hassle, that’s true, but they also made the kids’ sleep … Continue reading →
- Day 133: He loves him 9 years ago Focus on the implicit motives of your loved ones, rather their behaviors. Remember that a four-year old has trouble when enough is enough. Remember that a four-year-old doesn’t know how to show love towards a baby: he has to learn … Continue reading →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » On Old Age - One year to wisdom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!