Filipino Expats In USA
If you are looking to connect with Filipino expats in USA, then this page brings together all the latest expat blogs USA written by Filipino bloggers, any interviews, articles and news items we have here at ExpatsBlog.com.
Latest Blogs by Filipino Expats Living in USA
- Roam The World
Two adventurers sharing their experiences and love for food around the world.
- Guenbt. Together & apart no more
Together & apart no more
- My Slice of American Pie
Chronicles of a twenty-something-immigrant-military-wife/speech therapist living the American dream..or not
- D for Delicious - Bites off the expat life
Bites off the expat life - the journey from the Philippines to Dubai to the USA
- Kosher Adobo
A Filipino from Saudi Arabia meets a mensch from Boston.
Latest Expat Interviews/ Articles
- Filipino Expat Living in USA - Interview with Erika
Erika (a.k.a. Eky) is a prodigal blogger who started writing on multiple online journals during the late 90's. It is her love for design and technology that fueled her passion towards Web Designing...
- Filipino Expat Living in USA - Interview with Didi
Didi Paterno-Magpali is a communications professional, writer, blogger and OFW - overseas Filipino's wife. She found herself hopping the expat trail because of love. After 3 years of being in a long...
Latest News Relating to USA or Philippines
- IRS gets tough with US expats over unpaid tax by threatening passport revocation
Defaulting US expat taxpayers are at risk of having their passports cancelled. Expat American citizens who’ve fallen behind on their taxes have been aware for a while of the risk of having...
- EU expats in Britain to be forced to pay for NHS treatment after no-deal Brexit
UK hospital managements have been told EU expats must prove their right to free treatment should a no-deal Brexit be the final result. Warnings have now been sent out to hospital managers to...
- Expats in Vienna welcome to join in UNO City’s open house day
Vienna’s United Nations headquarters is celebrating its 40th anniversary with an ‘Open House’ day for expats as well as nationals. Known locally as ‘UNO City’, the building holds around...
- Expats in UAE considering online gaming as an alternative career
As the UAE jobs market shrinks due to nationalisation, expats wanting to stay in the region are considering online gaming as a full-time job. Esports are the latest fad as well as a potential...
- Rivers of sewage contaminate La Zenia and Palma due to torrential downpours
Expats and holidaymakers are struggling to avoid the rivers of sewage contaminating two favourite Spanish resorts. This year’s peak holiday season in Alicante and around a favourite Majorcan...