- Home » Portal » Expats In Hong Kong
Expats In Hong Kong
If you are looking to connect with expats in Hong Kong, then this page brings together all the latest expat blogs Hong Kong written, any interviews, articles and news items we have here at ExpatsBlog.com.
Latest Blogs by Expats Living in Hong Kong
- A Ticket to Anywhere
Travel adventures with a Hong Kong expat
Cammi.dk is a lifestyle/beauty blog from the perspective of a Danish girl. Follow me on my journey to Hong Kong this fall and to Chicago in 2016!
- B Hong Kong
Blog Hong Kong finds the best sights, food and travel the city has to offer. A blog for new arrivals in Hong Kong or anyone wanting to explore this amazing city further.
- Nifty Pifty - Life in Hong Kong is pretty nifty
Life in Hong Kong is pretty nifty!
- bluebalu: Living in Hong Kong
All about living, eating, hiking and taking pictures in Hong Kong - sprinkled with a few Asia travel tips!
Latest Expat Interviews/ Articles
- American Expat Living in Hong Kong - Interview with Sharon
Sharon began her career as a financial writer in the banking industry, explaining complex subjects in plain English. She has written and taken photographs for many magazines and had a column in her...
- American Expat Living in Taiwan - Interview with Andrea
Andi is an American expat currently living in Taiwan where she teaches, travels, and writes about it in her blog "Andi on Adventure". The adventure began a few years ago when she quit her job in...
- Danish Expat Living in Hong Kong - Interview with Camilla
Camilla is a 24-year-old Danish girl, who has just returned from a semester of interning abroad in Hong Kong. Before that she spent one semester studying in the US at a small liberal arts college in...
- Scottish Expat Living in Hong Kong - Interview with Joanna
Joanna is a Hong Kong blogger from Scotland. When she first moved to Hong Kong, she struggled to find lots of up-to-date information about the city online, so decided to start her own blog. Joanna...
- Singaporean Expat Living in Northern Ireland - Interview with Joanne
Joanne is Singaporean living in Belfast whose passions are food, ballet and Japan. With a background in international relations – Joanne also speaks Mandarin and Japanese – she now spends the...
Latest News Relating to Hong Kong
- Expat investors discover Brisbane real estate
Following a tough time in the sector, Brisbane’s real estate market is surging due to demand from expat investors. Over the past year, the Queensland capital has recorded a significant increase...
- Landmark ruling on same sex marriage visas gives Hong Kong an edge
A recent landmark ruling by a Hong Kong court over granting visas to same sex spouses of gay expats is threatening global financial hubs’ search for talent. In this competitive world,...
- Asian cities now most expensive for expats
Given the latest survey on costs of living in popular expat professional hubs, those looking to relocate to Asian cities might do well to renegotiate their salaries. The recent Mercer survey...
- Shanghai international school rates soaring through the roof
The latest survey from the International Schools Database has again ranked the cost of an international school education in Shanghai as the most expensive in the world. For new expats in Shanghai...
- Global financiers and Amnesty International support LGBT expat spousal visa battle
After winning her landmark case, brought to obtain a dependent visa allowing her to live in Hong Kong with her partner, an LGBT expat is now forced to fight for her rights again as the Hong Kong...