- Home » Portal » Korea South » Expats In Gwangju
Expats In Gwangju, Korea South
If you are looking to connect with expats in Korea South, then this page brings together all the latest expat blogs Korea South written, any interviews, articles and news items we have here at ExpatsBlog.com.
Latest Blogs by Expats Living in Korea South » more expat blogs Gwangju
- I Can Speak English
I'm a Korean American adoptee who returned "home" to discover who I am, foster the relationship with my birth family, travel, and teach impossibly cute elementary students. I blog about random bits.
- Read Much, Travel Widely, Think Freely, Love Deeply
We all have a story to tell, this is merely mine
Latest Expat Interviews/ Articles » more Korea South articles
- Belgian Expat Living in Korea South - Interview with Marie
Marie is the blogger behind Be Marie Korea. She is 24 years old, living in the capital of Korea. Now she is working as a freelance designer and writer. Marie's expat blog is called Be Marie Korea...
- American Expat Living in Korea South - Interview with Lianne
Lianne is a Korean-American adoptee who only became cognizant of her Korean side in her early 20s. After graduating university and quitting her five jobs, she traveled to Asia for the first time to...
- American Expat Living in Korea South - Interview with Laura
Laura is a 26-year-old American who has been living and working abroad since 2013. While participating in a travel writing program in Lima, Peru, during college, Laura instantly became interested in...
- American Expat Living in Korea South Interview with Morgan
Morgan is a Colorado native with suburban sensibilities and penthouse dreams. She writes about life as a millennial wander, self-improvement through travel, and the realities of teaching English in...
- Irish Expat Living in South Korea - Interview with Brian and Noelle
Brian and Noelle are an adventurous, travel-hungry Irish couple who have been travelling, working and living in Asia for four years and counting. Brian and Noelle's expat blog is called Wandering On...