Latest Blog Posts »
- Best Deals! Bangalore 5-Star Hotel Booking with Cleartrip 1 year ago The first 5-star hotel I ever reviewed was in India and it still brings back special memories. I was living in Bangalore and it was a brand new hotel by a beloved Indian brand and there was something special about the service and care that I hadn’t noticed elsewhere (not to mention that...
- Ultimate List of Vodka Drinks for Your Next House Party 1 year ago I know not all my guy friends will agree (and they are wrong of course hehe) but when it comes to house parties, vodka is THE BEST, and my #1 favourite liquor. From amazingly crafted varieties that are easy to drink on their own to truly girly infused vodkas, there is something in the vodka…
- [Vlog] A Perfect Bengaluru to Ooty Weekend Travel Itinerary 1 year ago As a vlogger, unfolding the rustic beauty of a place like Ooty is a dream come true. So when the chance came for a weekend escape to visit Sterling’s beautiful Ooty Fernhill resort, I jumped at it. Little did I know that I was about to explore an all new side to Ooty like never…
- San Francisco for Culture Vultures 2 years ago The bohemian US city of San Francisco has been oozing culture since even before its heyday in the 50s. Nowadays, it has a reputation for its counter culture, with creative types and Silicon Valley techies living here and lovers of the arts and contemporary lifestyles visiting in their droves....
- Spa Review | Aromatic Indulgence at Clarks Exotica Resort 2 years ago Back from a hectic week long shoot, my body was longing for a relaxing massage. I decided to skip the routine and treat myself to a luxury spa treatment at Clarks Exotica Resort and Spa as it had been on my list for a long time now. I stepped foot in a palatial lobby with…
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on Angela's Bangalore
04:00 AM November 16, 2012
It's one of the cool blog. Angelasbangalore helps me to know more about my city. It has good articles about life style Sunday brunch, party etc. also has good gallery and Videos. It's all about Fun and wine and food :) Cheers Arun
20:42 PM December 10, 2012
Rediscovering my country through her eyes. Thanks Angela for the nice blog posts!
22:07 PM December 10, 2012
Its great to have someone like Angela write about what is happening in Bangalore I wish Angla could cover more cities or at least the main ones in India as we are hungry for Scintillating News.
01:38 AM December 11, 2012
The only place in bangalore where i dont see garbage is Angela's blog. I have to accept she knows more bangalore than me and i look for shoppin n dining tips in her blog. The best abt her blog is you cant guess wht she will write abt next as it can be abt anything, not the case with others.
02:07 AM December 11, 2012
when i need information about Bangalore/India i read her blog. It's great to see a western woman in India adapting to this new & incredible culture without loosing her on way.
02:29 AM December 11, 2012
An expat myself, I truly enjoy reading Angela's Bangalore. Her honest and humorous stories portray a true picture of the thrills and trials of an expat's life in India. The icing on the cake? Angela's reviews of businesses here in Bangalore. Her site has great suggestions of local cultural events and businesses as well as ideas and suggestions on how to get away from it all. Best Blog about India!!
08:25 AM December 11, 2012
You know, there is always this decision making... Mercedes Benz or Skoda...? Angela's blog or some other pages...? I always would choose the best, that is why I refer always to her page... You wanna know what happen in Bangalore? There you are ! I do not want to miss her blog at all! Well done ;-)
08:37 AM December 11, 2012
thanks for gnr it was awesome
15:19 PM December 11, 2012
I enjoy Angela's blogs. She not only talks about the most interesting things and she makes me want to travel to India. The sights, the places and the people are wonderful to look and and read about. She's quirky, funny, beautiful and most of all knowledgeable. I feel that she should be the "WINNER" of this award.
19:17 PM December 12, 2012
I cam across Angela's blog sometime back and since then I have been hooked to it. She has a unique way of presenting things and her sense of humor adds the necessary spice. Most important thing is that she sounds sincere and forthcoming and it helps me get a very interesting perspective of my own country through her. Great job Angela..keep it up..
23:35 PM December 15, 2012
a good person, a born writer, lively n kickin' persona...! u made gurgaon g n r concert more eventful..thanks ya