Expats In Serbia Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Serbia Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Serbia expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
Blue Collar expat writes the other Jones Diary. With cross-cultural hubby and little Millie in tow, our adventures from the U.S to Serbia are fare game.
The Adaptable American - an expat mommy surviving and thriving in Belgrade, Serbia
I'm an American woman who's lived and worked in Serbia for over 35 years. I've come to love the people with all their idiosyncrasies, and created this blog to help break some of the negative press about Serbs. Photo blog
Documenting my Serbian Experiences from Los Angeles to Belgrade (by Alpha Juliet)
I'm a Canadian expat that moved to Serbia. This is my blog about everything positive and negative I see/hear/witness in Serbia.
Read, Write, Run, Roam (by real housewife of belgrade)
My husband and I are living in Belgrade for two years through his work.
food and life in the foreign service
3237 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- I travel , YOU Should too! (14 January)
- How to Traveller (11 January)
- The Bear & The Fox (09 January)
- Home Away in Ireland (22 December)
- Living the Flipside (30 November)
- Chats With Charlotte (19 November)
- The Depth of Now (12 November)
- Expat travel blogger Nairobi (01 November)
- Pedaling Pinoy (28 October)
- the tanki flip settlement (03 October)