Expats In Uganda Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Uganda Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Uganda expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
Diary of a Muzungu traces 5+ years in the life of a 40-something female British expat & Lonely Planet blogger. Experience Uganda: cultural (mis)observations, safaris, adventure, volunteering, conservation, expat life in a developing country
About to launch into a career in Sports Medicine, life changed dramatically when I left on a whim to follow my husband to Uganda. Here is a story of the bizarre and heartwarming experiences that befell this New Girl in town...
3229 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Expat travel blogger Nairobi (01 November)
- Pedaling Pinoy (28 October)
- the tanki flip settlement (03 October)
- Your Third Life (27 September)
- Spanish views from a small town (22 September)
- Thoughts from Galicia, Spain (22 September)
- NRI in Oz (28 August)
- rachel meets china (21 August)
- Sightseer's Diary (20 August)
- Expat Erix (18 August)