Expats In Fiji Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Fiji Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Fiji expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
Australian family who have been living and working in Fiji share their experiences, including helpful advice on moving to Fiji, what to pack, what you should expect for your new life in Fiji.
I'm a Californian who now considers my home to be Hagg Bank in the beautiful county of Northumberland in England. Until recently I was on the path to work for the National Health Service for the next 20 years, but have given it all up to follow my husband, John, to Fiji.
I own (built) a small resort in the Fiji Islands on Vanua Levu, Fiji's second largest island (it's near Savusavu) as my "Escape from Corporate America".
Andrew Hunt is spending a year in Suva, Fiji volunteering with The Good Neighbour International (TGNI). TGNI is a small Fijian NGO working with grassroots community projects and building up people to help themselves.
Humorous Travel and Lifestyle Blog - aiming to appreciate the everyday.
After living in four countries in six years it's time for Belinda to share their adventures, especially now that they live in Fiji - yes, the tiny island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
3240 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- The Northern Itinerary - Expat & Travel Blog (20 March)
- Kata Writes (20 February)
- I travel , YOU Should too! (14 January)
- How to Traveller (11 January)
- The Bear & The Fox (09 January)
- Home Away in Ireland (22 December)
- Living the Flipside (30 November)
- Chats With Charlotte (19 November)
- The Depth of Now (12 November)
- Expat travel blogger Nairobi (01 November)