Create Educatem Deviate
Latest Blog Posts »
- 43 things I have learnt since 40 2 years ago Pretty much everything you think you know for certain, you don’t. Plan pee breaks, know where the nearest toilet is…at all times. My waist is becoming a distant memory. The amount of fucks I give is rapidly declining; at the same rate my waistline is expanding. Never deny yourself pleasure....
- What is the place of feminism in contemporary society? 3 years ago I would like to talk toady about a topic that is very important to me, feminism. Some people hate the word, some people are afraid of the word, many people have a very different perception of feminism to me. Pat Robertson does a pretty good job of selling it to me actually… I am going […]
- We've been taught that silence will save us, but it won't. 4 years ago Or ‘Has Japan finally made me a lady?’ The New Year for teachers occurs at a slightly different time to the usual January celebrations. August and September is our New Year, a time for reflection and anticipation, new beginnings, a time for change. A fresh pencil case, filled with resolutions...
- One must be fond of people and trust them if one is not to make a mess of life. 4 years ago If, like me, you prefer to be in control of what happens in your life there are two main methods I would use to ensure I was always in control. The first method was, do nothing. If you don’t do anything different then you always know what is going to happen next. You will get […]
- 'It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.' 4 years ago I am at the beginning of my first proper solo travel experience, waiting for my connection, flying to Thailand, planning to explore South East Asia for a month. I first flew to Thailand 23 years ago, a terrified 18 year old, petrified, wide eyed. It was my first real experience of the wider world....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Create Educatem Deviate has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!