Latest Blog Posts »
- Trading Paradise for Mother Russia 2 months ago Transitioning from the Slow Life and Motherhood in Hawaii to rejoining the corporate world in Moscow, Russia. The post Trading Paradise for Mother Russia appeared first on Riot, Riot! .
- Relocating to Hawaii: Driving Change after Six Years in China. 3 years ago We tend to become very comfortable as our careers and lives progress. We get settled... The post Relocating to Hawaii: Driving Change after Six Years in China. appeared first on Riot, Riot! .
- Hiking the Great Wall of China from Jiankou to Mutianyu 3 years ago Planning a trip to the Great Wall of China is always a gamble: will the... The post Hiking the Great Wall of China from Jiankou to Mutianyu appeared first on Riot, Riot! .
- Petra - A Wonder Of The World 3 years ago We have planned two days in Petra. The Unesco World Heritage site and 7th wonder... The post Petra – A Wonder Of The World appeared first on Riot, Riot! .
- Patti Smith: M Train 3 years ago Patti Smith’s memoir M Train is a delight. She drifts between dream and reality and... The post Patti Smith: M Train appeared first on Riot, Riot! .
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: China Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in China!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Riot Riot
03:32 AM November 18, 2012
this blog captures well the life in and around china and gives some good recommendations on the side!
03:50 AM November 25, 2012
makes you wanna come to Shanghai and experience this impressive city!! great blog!!!!!
00:54 AM November 27, 2012
love it! just the right mix of everything. definitely a blog that every so called "expat" of our generation (who is not really feeling like one) can relate to... continue to share!