Latest Blog Posts »
- Board Games Break the Boredom in the Philippines 6 hours ago During the current worldwide COVID-19 crisis, more and more families are getting together playing board games. Board games break the boredom in the Philippines and... The post Board Games Break the Boredom in the Philippines appeared first on Philippines Plus.
- How Will the COVID-19 Challenge Impact Future Retirees to Philippines? 2 days ago I’ve lived in the Philippines since 2009. While there are other foreigners who have resided in this archipelago longer, I’ve been writing and researching about... The post How Will the COVID-19 Challenge Impact Future Retirees to Philippines? appeared first on Philippines Plus.
- American Expat's Positive COVID-19 Benefits 2 days ago As a result of the COVID-19 lockdown across the Philippines, there have been some positive developments. There are no more loud fiestas with music blaring... The post American Expat’s Positive COVID-19 Benefits appeared first on Philippines Plus.
- How Would Barney Fife Handle the COVID-19 Crisis? 4 days ago Above all, I have too much on my time if I’m wondering how Barney Fife would handle the COVID-19 crisis. Barney Fife, of course, was... The post How Would Barney Fife Handle the COVID-19 Crisis? appeared first on Philippines Plus.
- American Expat's Rundown on Philippines COVID-19 Crisis 5 days ago Unless you’re in an Amish community without television, radio or the World Wide Web, you’re probably aware of the current COVID-19 calamity that is sweeping... The post American Expat’s Rundown on Philippines COVID-19 Crisis appeared first on Philippines Plus.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Philippines Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Philippines!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on PhilippinesPlus.com
00:56 AM March 22, 2013
One of the first expat sites I visited and one of the few blogs I still follow. Dave puts forth the every day life events of living in the Philippines with both candor and humor. A must subscribe! Also a good resource on dating Filipina women.
19:52 PM May 08, 2015
defiantly a most follow blog for anyone wanting some strait forward approach about life in the Philippines. and also if you ever consider building a house I'm sure he has a lot of first hand experiences he will gladly share. and besides he's a good old country guy from central ILL.