Latest Blog Posts »
- Should YOU Move to the Philippines? 19 hours ago Updated 01-21-2020 I’m an American expat from Central Illinois who retired from telecommunications giant AT&T after nearly 30 years. I’ve been married to a lovely... The post Should YOU Move to the Philippines? appeared first on Philippines Plus.
- "FPJ's Ang Probinsyano" Extended until September 2019? 2 days ago UPDATED 01-20-2020 Of course, “FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano” is still on the air as of this update. However if ABS-CBN, the network that airs the popular... The post “FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano” Extended until September 2019? appeared first on Philippines Plus.
- Majority of 7,724 Aliens Barred from Philippines in 2019 were "Public Charges" 3 days ago I’ve harped on this issue countless times during the past ten years I’ve been writing about living in the Philippines. If you don’t have any... The post Majority of 7,724 Aliens Barred from Philippines in 2019 were “Public Charges” appeared first on Philippines Plus.
- Menacing Volcano Threatens the Philippines 4 days ago UPDATED JAN. 17, 2020 Above all, more than 500,000 inhabitants of the avoidance zone around the Taal’s well of lava are watching and waiting in... The post Menacing Volcano Threatens the Philippines appeared first on Philippines Plus.
- USA Leads 2019 List of Sex Offenders Banned from Philippines 5 days ago Above all, it’s an affront and an embarrassment. The Philippine Bureau of Immigration, BI, banned 160 alien sex offenders from entering the country in 2019.... The post USA Leads 2019 List of Sex Offenders Banned from Philippines appeared first on Philippines Plus.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Philippines Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Philippines!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on PhilippinesPlus.com
00:56 AM March 22, 2013
One of the first expat sites I visited and one of the few blogs I still follow. Dave puts forth the every day life events of living in the Philippines with both candor and humor. A must subscribe! Also a good resource on dating Filipina women.
19:52 PM May 08, 2015
defiantly a most follow blog for anyone wanting some strait forward approach about life in the Philippines. and also if you ever consider building a house I'm sure he has a lot of first hand experiences he will gladly share. and besides he's a good old country guy from central ILL.