Latest Blog Posts »
- Iceman in the Philippines [Flashback* 07.02.2011] 6 months ago Here’s a recent comment from faithful reader and supporter, Monty Man: “My wife and I started two small businesses in Nueva Ecija and employ the family members so that they.... The post Iceman in the Philippines [Flashback* 07.02.2011] appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- Sunset on Philippines Resort Cabaling Beach [Flashback* 09.26.2011] 6 months ago The sun was setting on the Philippines resort, Cabaling Beach in Guimaras. We were wrapping up a birthday celebration at this local tropical beach, and after consuming a few of.... The post Sunset on Philippines Resort Cabaling Beach [Flashback* 09.26.2011] appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- "THE KANO'S LAST HURRAH" 8 months ago Turning over the reins to a younger generation It’s been an awesome past 12 years. However, it’s time to move on and let a younger man take over this website..... The post “THE KANO’S LAST HURRAH” appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- "FILIPINO TIME AND OLD GEEZERS" 8 months ago I first posted this story on December 3, 2014. It no longer appears on this website, but, being in a nostalgic mood, I decided to re-publish it today. It deals.... The post “FILIPINO TIME AND OLD GEEZERS” appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
- "PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA NOT FREE PASS FOR FOREIGNERS" 8 months ago DISREGARD LAWS IN THE PHILIPPINES & FACE THE CONSEQUENCES For some reason, whether it be arrogance or plain stupidity, some foreigners in the Philippines believe they are above the law..... The post “PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA NOT FREE PASS FOR FOREIGNERS” appeared first on PHILIPPINES PLUS.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Philippines Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Philippines!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on PhilippinesPlus.com
00:56 AM March 22, 2013
One of the first expat sites I visited and one of the few blogs I still follow. Dave puts forth the every day life events of living in the Philippines with both candor and humor. A must subscribe! Also a good resource on dating Filipina women.
19:52 PM May 08, 2015
defiantly a most follow blog for anyone wanting some strait forward approach about life in the Philippines. and also if you ever consider building a house I'm sure he has a lot of first hand experiences he will gladly share. and besides he's a good old country guy from central ILL.