Latest Blog Posts »
- Amazing Low Cost 4-Hour Bamboo House 11 hours ago “Amazing Low Cost 4-Hour Bamboo House.” Another reason to move to the Philippines. A bamboo abode which can be manufactured in a week. Constructed in... The post Amazing Low Cost 4-Hour Bamboo House appeared first on Philippines Plus.
- How Safe is the Philippines after Elections Shuts out Opposition Senators? 14 hours ago It was a shutout. A big, fat, zero goose egg for President Duterte’s critics. Furthermore, not since 1947 have any opposition senators failed to gain... The post How Safe is the Philippines after Elections Shuts out Opposition Senators? appeared first on Philippines Plus.
- Niece Shaina Phenomenal Overcomer 1 day ago Our niece Shaina, who lives with us, recently passed the Teachers board exams for elementary level teachers. First of all, it was no easy task.... The post Niece Shaina Phenomenal Overcomer appeared first on Philippines Plus.
- Our Niece Shaina David Passed Elementary Teacher's Board Exams 2 days ago Our niece Shaina David has passed the Elementary Teacher’s Board Exams in the Philippines. The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the alphabetical list of passers... The post Our Niece Shaina David Passed Elementary Teacher’s Board Exams appeared first on Philippines Plus.
- Unearthly Quiet Settles over our Island Province 2 days ago The kids are gone. Because our niece and nephew had to register for school yesterday, their summer vacation with us is over. The kids have... The post Unearthly Quiet Settles over our Island Province appeared first on Philippines Plus.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Philippines Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Philippines!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on PhilippinesPlus.com
00:56 AM March 22, 2013
One of the first expat sites I visited and one of the few blogs I still follow. Dave puts forth the every day life events of living in the Philippines with both candor and humor. A must subscribe! Also a good resource on dating Filipina women.
19:52 PM May 08, 2015
defiantly a most follow blog for anyone wanting some strait forward approach about life in the Philippines. and also if you ever consider building a house I'm sure he has a lot of first hand experiences he will gladly share. and besides he's a good old country guy from central ILL.