Twinkle Toes Bowtique
Latest Blog Posts »
- That Time I Was In A French Magazine 2 years ago We arrived back in the US, safe and sound last Thursday.The flight was uneventful, save for one minor accident by an unnamed three year old.But you'll have that.It'll take about ten weeks for all of our stuff to arrive via the oversea shipment, so we kept with us what will be needed for those...
- To Sum It All Up, I Didn't Think I Was Going To Like It Here So Much 2 years ago So.The movers were here last week, packing, wrapping and loading all of our household goods onto a shipping container that will sail across the Atlantic Ocean and eventually make its way to Ohio.These last days and weeks have brought high emotions, excitement and denial. We've known for the last...
- From Lisbon, With Love 2 years ago Except for the year I was huge and pregnant with Finley, we've gone skiing every February since we've lived in Luxembourg. A friend and I joked that if there are aliens in space looking down at planet Earth on the Friday that schools in Europe break for the half-term holiday, they would see all...
- Ohio Childhood, Luxembourg Childhood 2 years ago January 16 in Luxembourg:Hey, Mommy? Where'd you learn to build a snowman like that?Ohio, my dear.
- Back From America 2 years ago We spent a lovely two weeks in America, celebrating Christmas and ringing in the new year with family and friends. From this year's family Christmas cardI hadn't been home in an entire year and I have to say that it felt very, very odd. In fact, I felt like a bit of a foreigner in my own...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Luxembourg Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Luxembourg!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Twinkle Toes Bowtique
13:13 PM November 19, 2012
Although I've known Tina here entire life, I never knew she had such a creative and fun writing gift. And funny - her sense of humor amazes me. I also believe she would make an excellent travel writer (look out Rick Steves). Her love of her family, adventure and life shine through her words and we wait with anticipation for each post. I love her creative inclusion of pictures which allow us back in the USA to keep current with everyone on a more daily basis. We would miss SO much otherwise! Now that there will be a new member of the family, it is so very joyful that we can be included in the progress as everyone eagerly awaits the new baby! Congrats, Tina, on our favorite blog! We love you!
21:27 PM November 19, 2012
Congrats to my sister on her nomination! She is a talented writer, craft maker, photographer, mom and sister ;) xoxo