Chasing the Donkey!
Latest Blog Posts »
- Things To Do In Peja, Kosovo - Fun For Everyone 20 hours ago Peja became a firm favorite during my months solo backpacking the Balkans. Here is a list of the top things to do in Peja, Kosovo - fun for everyone.
- Balkan Recipes: How To Make Klepe From Bosnia-Herzegovina 1 day ago Here is how to make klepe. These Bosnian ravioli are filled with spiced minced meat and are served with generous amounts of sour cream. These are to totally to die for.
- 14 Must Try Bosnian Desserts 2 days ago Bosnian desserts are an integral part of the country’s cuisine. You can find these tasty treats in bakeries, cafés, and in the homes of friendly Bosnians all over the country.
- How To Make Traditional Croatian Goulash (Gulaš) 2 days ago Gulaš also spelled, Goulash is one of the most popular comfort foods all over the Balkans, and Croatia is no an exception - and here is my recipe.
- Kosovo To Serbia - How To Enter And Leave Kosovo Legally 5 days ago If you're wondering how to enter and leave Kosovo legally from Serbia or other countries, this article has the answers to your questions.
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 List for Phrases You Need When Moving to Dalmatia. Expat Blog Awards 2013 Here is a list of Croatian phrases you won’t find in a travel guide.Have you heard the tale about the expat who moved to a new country and found communicating difficult? Of course you have, it's got to be one of the hardest things for any expat -...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Croatia Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Croatia!Copy and paste code to display the Croatia Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Chasing the Donkey!
19:33 PM December 23, 2013
Biggest Congrats on getting teh GOLD!