Latest Blog Posts »
- FIRST TOWN HOSPITAL 2 weeks ago This beautiful building is not far from me. I only know it as being the place where I go for a medical exam to renew my driver's license.However, while walking the dog I passed and saw a sign First Town Hospital. I looked it up and you can read about it right here. It was constructed in 1868 as...
- The Parliament Building 3 weeks ago In the US it's Saint Patrick's Day. There are some Irish pubs here and the cinematheque had scheduled an Irish film festival...but because of the coronavirus, events have been cancelled.There's some green in this photo... ;)If you want to watch a great film though, try WAKING NED DEVINE. You...
- MONDAY MURALS--Sweet, no, STREET dreams 3 weeks ago Big and bold. I think that's an ice cream sandwich on the right...See other murals on MONDAY MURALS.
- The night tree 3 weeks ago Not just a night tree of course, but I'd passed by quite a few times in the daytime and never really noticed its face. Should have saved it for Halloween, but that's far away.
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS--St. Marko's cathedral 3 weeks ago Just a pretty reflection, that's it.See others on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Yankee-in-Belgrade
17:43 PM February 01, 2018
Thank you for sharing your experiences. Your blog will help me decide which of the different places that would be best suited for me when I retire. Sincerely, Bill Elliott