Latest Blog Posts »
- IT'S MELTING 23 hours ago Our snow is melting, but it may be back in February. Here's a happy little (and slim) snowman spotted today near the monument Pour la France in Kalemegdan park.
- IT'S COLD 1 day ago It's been cold....obvious from this icicle....
- MONDAY MURALS--Mr. and Mrs. TomatoHead...and a cat 2 days ago Like many murals around town, this one just appeared over night in a passage not far from me.No idea what the tomato head means!MONDAY MURALS.
- WEEKEND IN BLACK AND WHITE: the balcony 3 days ago I think balconies like this beautifully detailed one are magnificent. They most likely bring more pleasure to the passers-by than to those who live there, but maybe not.See other black and white photos on WEEKEND IN BLACK AND WHITE.
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS--CAFE OVER THE WATER 1 week ago Few people there; a common sight nowadays amidst the CORONA pandemic.See more reflections on James' WEEKEND REFLECTIONS.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Yankee-in-Belgrade
17:43 PM February 01, 2018
Thank you for sharing your experiences. Your blog will help me decide which of the different places that would be best suited for me when I retire. Sincerely, Bill Elliott