Latest Blog Posts »
- SHOE REPAIR 2 days ago This shoe repairman (obucar=O-boo-char) offers various services from changing heels to dyeing leather.It's the sneaker that attracted me...
- ABC WEDNESDAY "B" is for " bršljan" 3 days ago " Bršljan" (BURSH-lyan) is the Serbian word for "ivy," and it's perfect for today's ABCWEDNESDAY. These shots were taken of two different houses, but each appears to be lived in. Ivy is really desctructive for walls, though...
- Twins 4 days ago These two ladies live across the street from me, and I often see them out on their balcony. They're always neat as a pin (ok, as pinS!), not a hair out of place. This time they were out watching the weekly demonstration that takes place every Friday...protesting the current government, of course....
- MONDAY MURALS--The Mermaid 5 days ago A mermaid sadly surrounded by plastic bottles...See other murals on Monday Murals.
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY -- Turret 6 days ago There are a number of turrets on corners of older buildings here, and I find them fascinating. Would like to live in one....This one was rather ordinary looking, but it made for a nice shadow.See other shadows on SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Yankee-in-Belgrade
17:43 PM February 01, 2018
Thank you for sharing your experiences. Your blog will help me decide which of the different places that would be best suited for me when I retire. Sincerely, Bill Elliott