Latest Blog Posts »
- Temporarily closed.... 5 months ago All good things must come to an end, albeit temporarily. I'm traveling for a couple months and rather than fret about not having a photo for my blog or being able to post one if I do stresses me out a bit. Too conscientious, I guess!For that reason, Yankee in Belgrade will be temporarily down...
- SKYWATCH--the steeple and the bridge 6 months ago The steeple of Belgrade's main church with the tower of the bridge over Ada, the river island, in the background.See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- At long-last love.... 6 months ago During my 41 years here I've waited for many things that were just not around when I came in 1977. Since then, I've seen the arrival of peanut butter, various ethnic foods, brown sugar, and now, da-DA, cinnamon buns.An enterprising young man who used to live in the US, has started makng them,...
- ABC WEDNESDAY--"H" is for "happy" feet 6 months ago These feet belong to a clown I've I've shown you before," but it looks like he's changed his shoes and trousers since then....See other Hs on ABC WEDNESDAY.
- No matter how hard I try.... 7 months ago No matter how hard I try to sneak a picture of this cat in the window across the street, he (or maybe she) always, always sees me....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Yankee-in-Belgrade
17:43 PM February 01, 2018
Thank you for sharing your experiences. Your blog will help me decide which of the different places that would be best suited for me when I retire. Sincerely, Bill Elliott