Latest Blog Posts »
- ABC WEDNESDAY "H" is for Happy Husband 3 weeks ago Spotted this seemingly harmoniously happy couple on Queen Anne in Seattle.See other Hs on ABC WEDNESDAY.
- SKYWATCH-- the blue hour 4 weeks ago L'heure Bleue by Guerlain is my favorite perfume, but lacking that fragrance at the moment, I've settled for an early evening blue hour at Seattle's Golden Gardens.See other skies on SKYWATCH.
- REST IN PEACE 4 weeks ago Lovely mural on Capitol Hill here in Seattle. I don't know who this represents, but he apparently is no longer of this world.
- ABC WEDNESDAY--G is for Golden Gardens 4 weeks ago Golden Gardens is a large park in Seattle where I am currently visiting family. It is indeed well-named.See other Gs on ABC WEDNESDAY.
- ABC WEDNESDAY "F" is for "Flowers" 1 month ago Where are the flowers, you might ask? Only a mini-splotch of red the square that is called "Square of Flowers"....it was renovated, but "Where have all the flowers gone?"See other Fs on ABC WEDNESDAY.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Yankee-in-Belgrade
17:43 PM February 01, 2018
Thank you for sharing your experiences. Your blog will help me decide which of the different places that would be best suited for me when I retire. Sincerely, Bill Elliott