Latest Blog Posts »
- SKYWATCH--the same moon everyone sees 1 year ago Exactly what the title says, no more, no less.See other skies and perhaps the same old moon on SKYWATCH.
- FULL CART(s) 1 year ago This fellow caught my eye downtown yesterday. The sign beside him advertises a delivery service for food, be it from a restaurant or a grocery store.
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY: CONTEMPLATION 1 year ago Now in Belgrade, but this is a Paris shot of a man contemplating his next move in ' pétanque'. See other shadows on SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY.
- AIRING OUT THE BEDDING 1 year ago Airing out the bedding. A common sight in some older areas of the city.
- "IT'S WARM INSIDE!" 1 year ago It probably was warm and toasty inside when this restaurant folded last winter. Now it's hot and toasty outside.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A Yankee-in-Belgrade
17:43 PM February 01, 2018
Thank you for sharing your experiences. Your blog will help me decide which of the different places that would be best suited for me when I retire. Sincerely, Bill Elliott