Heather Goes to Deutschland....
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Snapshots: Watch Your Snacks 4 days ago This is a prime example of, “oh, that’s a nice picture” at the time, and ‘oh what the hell is about to happen to that guy?’ in retrospect. I hope he’s okay… Advertisements
- Sunday Snapshots: Pops of Color 1 week ago Though I am still partial to the glorious red Praha trams, I did rather enjoy these sunny trams snaking their way around Budapest.
- Sunday Snapshots: Stay on the Train, Dummy 2 weeks ago Bamberg is lovely, and so close by. It really begs the question… why not just stay on the train that I take nearly every day and go there?* *Work. Minor detail.
- Sunday Snapshots: All Abuzz 3 weeks ago Note: this is not one of our new bees. This was a few years ago at the Bavarian Land and Garden Show, which was a wonderfully colorful and aromatic place. All kinds of insects highly approved!
- Sunday Snapshots: Take a Seat 2 months ago Apparently it’s been seven years since I went back to Prague for House Hunters. Time flies.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Heather Goes to Deutschland.... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!