Heather Goes to Deutschland....
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Snapshots: Stop 'n Shop 6 days ago Just in case anyone forgot, last year on Valentine’s Day a flower-seller set up shop right in the middle of the main train station in Nürnberg. I mean… who’s got time to run down the stairs to one of the other florists in the station when the mood for romance strikes? Advertisements
- Sunday Snapshots: Zig-Zag 1 week ago This winter walk a few years ago was much different to today’s white-frosted one. Hope everyone’s got their shovels handy…
- Sunday Snapshots: Working Weekends 2 weeks ago This picture is making me regret my decision to not go out for a walk today. The snow has melted, it was over zero degrees, and the sun actually shone for a bit. But I just couldn’t drag myself out of the house… gotta work on that motivation.
- Ten. 3 weeks ago On the night of January 7th, I tossed and turned, unable to fall asleep. The previous day had been my first day back to work after the Christmas break and it had also been the first day of getting into my new job. It was a rather fragmented day, and my mind was spinning. I … Continue reading Ten.
- Sunday Snapshots: Fur Helps 3 weeks ago There’s a dusting of snow and frost on the ground here, but it hardly compares to this lovely, snowy morning at the home of our Village friends. The good news is that the sun is shining today, which makes the biting cold at least a little bit friendlier.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Heather Goes to Deutschland.... has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!