Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Entrée to make you smile... 18 hours ago This is how the entrée was presented at yesterday's lunch at 'Les Tilleuls' in Barrou - made me smile - it's the type of childlike thing I'd do!
- Something for the weekend - Journees du Patrimoine 2019 - Free chateaux visits 1 day ago This weekend, you have free visits to some of the main chateaux plus so much more - heritage sites throughout the Loire Valley open their doors and share their history with you, some free to enter,others at a reduced rate. More info. here
- Special birthday! 1 day ago Delighted to join our friend Maureen to help celebrate her 'special' birthday yesterday.
- A return to the garden festival...September 2019 2 days ago Made our second visit to the International Garden at Chaumont-sur-Loire on what was another lovely September afternoon.We decided to check out more of the artwork this visit as we had missed out on most of this on our last visit. Will post more on this later.You can take a walk with us through our...
- Wot we bot - not a lot! 3 days ago Bought this mirror at Sunday's brocante - seemed to fit in with the deprivation that is our rear courtyard here at La Guerche.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!