Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday stroll...and thinking of sunflowers. 13 hours ago Always like it when some of the fields around us here in Barrou are planted up with sunflowers giving us something to look forward to in July.
- Mon banc dominical / My Sunday Bench 1 day ago Rue du Donjon in Le Grand-Pressigny
- When a bit of 'Cupboard love' is needed. 2 days ago This was the cupboard we were presented with in the room we are currently working on at 'the project'. Pauline thought it would make a great linen cupboard, I thought, what a lot of work! But after some repairs to the stone work I then lined it with insulated plasterboard and Pauline applied a...
- Vendredi à vélo - well framed. 3 days ago Spotted yesterday at the start of our first collective 'short walk' of the year around Le Grand-Pressigny. It was good to be back among our walking friends.
- Calm before the storm... 4 days ago With the warning of the impending 'orage' Pauline decided to cut some of the roses from the garden before they take the inevitable pounding! Good decision I think as it was a stoater! Unfortunately looks as if our Skybox is a casualty!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!