Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Wednesday for windows - a former room with a view... 18 hours ago This would have been a fine view of Chateau de Rocreuse which sits on high over the village of Maire across the other side of the river Creuse. Taken from the ruins of the farm on way to campsite in Barrou.
- Sunday lunch... 2 days ago Friends asked us to join them yesterday for Sunday lunch and chose L'Atelier des Saveurs in Plumartin. It proved to be a good choice, good food in a good ambiance - you could even buy your surroundings if you wished as it is also home to a brocante 'shop'!
- It's as cold as this here...one for the web. 3 days ago
- Lovely end to a lovely day... 2 weeks ago Spent the first day of the year in good company, first with friends for lunch in Le Grand-Pressigny then meeting up with our walking group later for first meeting of the new year.We passed on the actual walk but joined them afterwards on what was a lovely evening. We think 2022 may have to be a...
- Happy New Year / Bonne Année 2 weeks ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!