Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Lunch with the Beatles... 1 day ago When we visited Fontevraud l'Abbaye with our recent guests we chose the restaurant 'Le Comptoir des Vins' for its convenience, it sits opposite the abbey and for its menu as we were only looking for a light lunch as we had a dinner party arranged for the evening where the ladies would be joined...
- October in the gardens at Loches 2 days ago Loches public gardens in October
- Art & Lard 2018 4 days ago Arriving at this year's Art & Lard festival in Le Petit-Pressigny we were happy to see that the rain had held off and the sun was making a breakthrough. As ever it wasn't long before we were met by some fine exhibits and I wouldn't be sticking my neck out here to say that this pair were among my...
- Gigging... 4 days ago Image courtesy of Les BurgessMe and Dominique on our second only gig as 'Old Hat' at 'Chez L' in Le Grand-Pressigny on Friday night. Our version of the Beatles 'Let it be'
- More cramming with the ladies... 5 days ago At the beautiful Montsoreau Lunch and a visit at Fontevraud l'AbbayeA drive-by Chateau de Chinon
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!