Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Deflating experience... 16 hours ago So this morning I drove over to Yzeures-sur-Creuse for 9.00am for a pre-arranged rendezvous to have new tyres fitted,they were ordered last Wednesday. Arrived, however, only for the proprietor to go on a search for the said tyres, even to the extent of looking behind the building! but to no avail....
- Ada goes (with) pop 19 hours ago Ada went to her first pop concert on Saturday evening with her dad to see and hear her mum with Kid Canaveral at their annual 'Christmas Baubles' gig in Edinburgh.Image courtesy of Paul NorthcottImage courtesy of Paul NorthcottAs responsible parents they made sure she had the appropriate...
- Good night at Barrou... 2 days ago Good fun last night as 'Old Hat' with Dominique in Barrou. Big thanks to Cally, David and Dave ('I Don't Know'). Happy to have got a little bit of sing-along-a-Jim going.
- A day of distraction and music. 3 days ago Busy day ahead today with our Christmas choir singing at the 'Maison de retraite' and Christmas market at La Celle Guenand and then performing with Dominique as 'Old Hat' and friends 'I Don't Know' at our little soiree at the restaurant ib Barrou in the evening.
- Soiree - something for the weekend.... 6 days ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!