Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sad yet still beautiful... 15 hours ago Many of the sunflowers around us are reaching the end of their 'best' look yet still have a certain endearing quality about them. Although its hard to beat views like the one below !
- Coo coo and nest building 1 day ago This pair of young fat pigeons are currently living in our pergola but its not a lot to doo with their mother's nest building skills! When I first noticed the nest i was about to remove it as we didn't want the mess that goes along with it but on closer inspection I realised it was too late as...
- Opening night at 'Le Comptoir' 2 days ago Last night saw the reopening of the former 'Chez L' bar in Le Grand-Pressigny under new management and with a new name 'Le Comptoir'. This is a good thing for the village and means that the hard work the previous proprietor put in establishing the place as a bistro/music venue can be built...
- A night at the chateau... 3 days ago Enjoyed our evening at Chateau de La Guerche on Monday where they were performing Molière's 'Amphitryon' for the third of four nights. All a bit over our heads despite being kindly given an English synopsis and having Cally offering her assistance in explaining the 'plot'. It was for us, all...
- A walk around the Lac de Saint Cyr... 4 days ago Friends organised a walk around the lake at Saint-Cyr yesterday followed by lunch at the golf club which looks over it - a good day out!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!