Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- The handover... 21 hours ago Held over the keys last night to our new tenants at 'Les Balcons'. They are renting it unfurnished which meant a bit of 'life laundering' but still have quite a bit to dispose of but will have to wait until we can have a 'vide grenier' once the rules are relaxed. We had a last look for a while...
- Last night's sunset just outside Barrou... 1 day ago
- November mornings have been lovely lately... 2 days ago Yesterday by the river Claise in Le Grand-Pressigny
- No movement, November, Barrou 3 days ago
- Letting in the light... 4 days ago As part of the preparation for the imminent arrival of our new tenants at 'Les Balcons' we decided to cut the laurel hedge at the rear of the house which had gotten slightly out of control and grown to an unmanageable height. It was a job best left to the professionals with the appropriate gear,so...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!