Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Another day out with Ada... 5 months ago Another good day out with Ada yesterday which started with a walk through Princes Street Gardens and a hello to the elephant.Before lunch with unicornsFollowed by a visit to 'Camera Obscura' where Ada was on the menu!She had a lot of fun - as did Gran and Papa!She was amazing in the maze...and had...
- Over to Edinburgh... 5 months ago Arrived in Edinburgh yesterday with Paul in time to babysit Ada and allow Michael and Rose to continue with the birthday celebrations (officially) with a meal out. This morning she treated us to her reading skills which are amazing for someone at 4 1/2 !
- More from the shore... 5 months ago
- A family gettogether in Glasgow. 5 months ago We got together at 'Doppio Melto' in Glasgow yesterday for a hearty family lunch as part of Michael's birthday celebrations. Glasgow was looking great under a fine blue sky.After lunch Ada wanted to revisit the 'three men holding hands' in the small park by Strathclyde University and we were happy...
- Bit of the Loire in Ayr and searching for a sunset... 5 months ago We are in Ayr where Pauline's sister Eileen brought a little (?) of the Loire Valley out last night on a lovely summer's evening for our aperos - some fine 'Crémant de Loire'.After dinner we headed done to the beach to try and catch a lovely sunset but being in Scotland the beautiful clear skies...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!