Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Guess who we popped into see... 31 minutes ago After a lovely stay with Jane & Peter in North Yorkshire we headed across country to just outside Preston for a get together with Norman and Margaret's but before we did we made a slight detour to join our friend Dave who has settled back into his house just south of Leeds. He was in good spirits...
- Lucky travelers... 21 hours ago Pauline and I left Edinburgh yesterday after some real quality time with Ada,Rose and Michael to start our journey home to France. This will be a slow process as we are staying with friends en-route south and then with Pauline's sister Eileen in Epsom for a few more days. Being allowed to break the...
- Ada's birthday bash... 1 day ago My Gran & Papa brought this little number over from France...and sent me back to the seventies!Me getting into uncle Paul's pressie.Girl power - with big cousin MayMy new scooter
- Still in Edinburgh...last full day but it should be great! 2 days ago It's Ada's Birthday - she is a mighty 2 years old today!She has been Adadorable since day one...Her first birthday bash was a long day...now for number 2!
- Parting is such sweet sorrow... 3 days ago Helping with a little clear out here with a trip to the dump, sadly among the items to go Michael and Rose are parting with their seahorse heads, which made their first appearance here in this Kid Canaveral promotion video back in 2014. Unless someone could give them a good home?
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!