Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hardly a 'host of' but it is a start! 21 hours ago First daffodils are out in the garden of the Old Walnut Mill
- A walk around La Roche Posay with the randonnee club 1 day ago Yesterday's Le Grand-Pressigny randonnee club outing took us over to La Roche Posay on a February day that saw temperatures climb to 18 degrees!Our leader Joel started us off with a climb up behind the town to the west before heading into the countryside circling the town.Looking back towards the...
- Barrou through the mist... 2 days ago Looking towards Barrou through the mist yesterday morning.
- A tale of two brocanters ... 3 days ago When we stopped off in Levroux on our way back from Saint Valentin on the 14th, spotted these two brocante shops in Place de la Republique - both were closed but I know which one I'd like to explore.
- February sunset over the Creuse river at Barrou 4 days ago The beautiful sunny days we have been having bring beautiful sunsets...took this pic. on Saturday evening in Barrou.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!