Loire Valley Experiences
Latest Blog Posts »
- Serious danger of looking like a home! 4 hours ago We are actually living in our house (project) at La Guerche and are pleased that we have salon and kitchen into a reasonable shape for living in...as for the rest of the house, well that's a different matter!
- An excellent time to be in France - Allez les Bleus 22 hours ago So how do you celebrate winning the World Cup in rural France? - naturally you climb on a tractor and trailer and circumnavigate the village a number of times over!We ended up watching the final on a big screen in the Salles des fete in Le Grand-Pressigny with our guests who arrived in time to...
- Fête Nationale au Grand-Pressigny 2 days ago We joined in the 'Fête Nationale' celebrations last night in Le Grand-Pressigny along with friends and neighbours. The evening started off with 'moules frites' at the 'Pre-histo' then we followed the children's lantern parade down to the moulin for the main event - the fireworks. A great show...
- Some advantages of being Nomadic,,, 3 days ago One of the (rare) advantages of our Nomadic lifestyle during the summer is that we get to take be part of three different communities Barrou, Le Grand-Pressigny and now La Guerche. Last night, thanks to some neighbours in La Guerche, who were kind enough to get us tickets, we joined in the 'Fete...
- Something else for the weekend...a bit of Deep Purple 4 days ago Website
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Loire Valley Experiences has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!