Steve and Pam Wise
Latest Blog Posts »
- Seafire Staycation 1 year ago With Steve’s 70th birthday coming up this week, we decided to put this long weekend to good use by booking a night at the Kimpton Seafire Resort. It was a great decision! The Kimpton Seafire opened in November of 2016 and is at present the tallest resort along the iconic Seven Mile Beach in Grand...
- Spring Break in Ontario 1 year ago This has been a banner year for getting home to Canada. We had an awesome summer holiday in BC at the Epps’ cabin on Lake Moyie and for the first time in many years had the whole family together. Then we had a further trip to Ontario in October, finally getting to see the autumn […]
- You've Got a Friend 1 year ago When I was 15 my parents moved across the north end of Toronto from the safe little enclave that was Parkway West to the wilds of Weston just east of the airport. I lost all my childhood friends in that one move, as I was too young to drive. Fortunately for me I quickly fell […]
- Cayman Brac 1 year ago Cayman Brac is one of the three islands that make up Cayman Islands. Despite being a mere 30 minutes away, we had never been there until this week. It was the cheapest getaway option that we could find for the three day March Break that we get at CIS, and Pam found us a very […]
- Interschool Chess Tournament 1 year ago My father taught me how to play chess when I was eight years old. He taught me how to play cribbage as well, but that is another story. Those hours spent with the two of us in a friendly competition over a game we both enjoyed are treasured memories of a loving father who always […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Steve and Pam Wise has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!