Phnomenon: food in Cambodia
Latest Blog Posts »
- Now with extra borax! 7 years ago The Australia Network reports that the crew from CEDAC have found unacceptable levels of borax and formalin in Cambodian food. Borax is used as an all-purpose preservative/tenderiser despite causing a range of problems ranging from the ever-popular nausea through to complete kidney failure and...
- Cambodia has a new food blog 7 years ago It was only a matter of time before someone else picked up the gauntlet: Nyam Penh is blogging food from Phnom Penh.
- Cambodia's second microbrew 7 years ago CARMICHAEL: So, if I were a Czech person walking in here today, I would have a Clouded Leopard Kingdom pilsner, and it would taste pretty much like what I would get back at home in Prague? HAUPENTHAL: We try to think so. Congratulations to Kingdom Brewery for launching another Asian pilsener and...
- Alley Cat Turns Four 8 years ago Much like this blog, Phnom Penh dive bar Alley Cat recently celebrated their fourth anniversary. That’s 70 years old in Cambodian bar years, managing to outlive much healthier bars, subsisting on a diet of Mexican and gigantic hamburgers.
- Psar Kandal Street Fashion 8 years ago
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Phnomenon: food in Cambodia has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!