Latest Blog Posts »
- 20 Best Spanish Cookbooks 2 days ago Spanish food has gained more and more international fame over the past few years. At its heart, its beauty comes from the use of simple ingredients and cooking methods to achieve deliciously memorable results. In other words, that means that Spanish food is incredibly easy to recreate at home. And...
- Chocolate Olive Oil Cake 1 week ago This moist and flavorful chocolate olive oil cake is a true crowdpleaser. If you love quick and easy snacking cakes, this is the one to bookmark! It's full of dark chocolate flavor and a subtle hint of olive oil. You can choose to frost it, but I prefer just a bit of powdered sugar on top. The post...
- Andalusian Food: The Ultimate Guide + Recipes 1 week ago From the tapas traditions of Granada to the sunny terraces of Seville, the south of Spain is filled to the brim with essential experiences for food lovers. In this post, we'll reveal the secrets of Andalusian food, beginning with Andalusia's culinary history and can't-miss dishes—plus simple...
- Guide to Spanish Olive Oil 1 week ago If you live in Spain, it's impossible for olive oil not to be a part of your daily life. We douse our toast with it for breakfast, swirl it over our salads for lunch, and begin practically every recipe with it for dinner. The post Guide to Spanish Olive Oil appeared first on Spanish Sabores.
- Seafood Paella Recipe 1 week ago There is no dish more famous than this Spanish seafood paella recipe. Read on to discover how to make the perfect paella for seafood lovers. It's easier than you may think! The post Seafood Paella Recipe appeared first on Spanish Sabores.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.