Latest Blog Posts »
- Authentic Spanish Hot Chocolate Recipe 5 days ago Today David brings us a fall and winter treat — thick, rich Spanish hot chocolate. His authentic Spanish hot chocolate recipe is the real deal, and easy to whip up any day of the week! The post Authentic Spanish Hot Chocolate Recipe appeared first on Spanish Sabores.
- 5 Family Recipes That Keep Me Close to Home 1 week ago I last visited the US in December 2018 for Christmas. I had just finished culinary school, and could only spend a short week there before heading back to Spain. I would never have guessed it would be 2+ years before I’d visit again. Since moving to Spain in 2009, I’ve gone to see my family...
- Tuna Stuffed Piquillo Peppers Recipe (Pimentos del Piquillo Rellenos de Atún) 1 week ago Today David shares one of the easiest and quickest Spanish recipes I know. These tuna stuffed piquillo peppers are a traditional Spanish tapa or sometimes even served as a lighter main course. They are quick and easy to prepare in only about 15 minutes! The post Tuna Stuffed Piquillo Peppers Recipe...
- The Ultimate Self-Guided Tapas Tour of Madrid: 10 Food & Culture Stops 1 week ago As self-guided tours of Madrid become more and more popular, here is a self-guided tapas tour of Madrid that will not disappoint! With culinary influences pouring in from every corner of Spain and beyond, Madrid is a foodie paradise if there ever was one. Throw in the fact that the sights along an...
- Easy Spanish Gilda Recipe - Pepper, Olive, & Anchovy Skewers 1 week ago Fall in love with the humble anchovy with David’s authentic Spanish Gilda recipe — the pepper, olive, and anchovy skewer famous from Basque Country. Pintxos are perfect for when you’re hosting a party. They always taste good (who doesn’t love bread topped with tasty things?) and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.