Latest Blog Posts »
- Sustainable Guide to Madrid: Shopping, Dining, Accommodations & More 5 days ago Madrid is changing right before our eyes. Sure, these changes are occasionally positive. The increasing demand for international food in Madrid gives immigrant communities the chance to shine. And Spain’s own talented chefs are putting new and exciting twists on the classic dishes we all know and...
- 6 Best Food Tours in Lisbon: Custard Tarts, Cod, Wine & More! 2 weeks ago Today David shares his experience in finding the best food tours in Lisbon. A must-read for any food lover headed to Portugal! Lisbon is known for many things. It boasts stunning baroque architecture, incredible nightlife, and some of the best food in Europe! And it’s not for nothing that Lisbon...
- 7 Spanish Christmas Traditions to Celebrate This Year 2 months ago It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and today David shares some Christmas traditions in Spain that make it extra special! Spain is a country full of Christmas traditions, and some of them may surprise you. From December Fools’ Day to a pooping log and an intense national lottery, Spanish...
- 7 Best Food Tours in Paris - From Croissants to Croque Monsieurs and More! 2 months ago There’s a good reason that French food is so respected—it’s delicious! It’s the haut cuisine that so many restaurants aspire to throughout the world, where French chefs are worshipped as demi-gods. So no trip to Paris would be complete without feasting on the best that French food has to...
- Roscón de Reyes Recipe (Spanish Kings' Cake) 2 months ago Today David is preparing for the Spanish holidays far in advance with his roscón de reyes recipe! This popular Spanish kings’ cake starts making an appearance in pastry shop windows around this time of year (mid-November), and is the perfect snack alongside a thick cup of Spanish hot chocolate!...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.