Latest Blog Posts »
- 7 Lessons From My First Food Tour in Lisbon - What I Learned While Devouring Portugal 2 days ago Melissa recently joined our newest Lisbon food tour, read all about her experience eating her way through the city below! If you’re anything like me, a food tour in Lisbon is pretty much the ideal travel activity. Considering how much I love Portuguese cuisine and culture, I can’t imagine...
- 9 Best Boutique Hotels in Seville: My 2019 Guide 2 days ago Today David shares some of Seville’s best boutique hotels. I’ve stayed in two of them so far… and it was well worth it! Seville is a city that will take your breath away. It’s love at first sight for most visitors, and who could blame them! The city’s architecture is a beautiful mix of...
- Seville with Kids: 6 Best Travel Tips for Visiting Seville as a Family (2019) 2 days ago Today Lindsey shares top tips for Seville with kids. As one of Spain’s most family-friendly cities, it’s a must-stop on your next family trip to Spain! Kids and adults alike will be utterly enchanted by Seville. The whole city looks like the setting for a fairy tale, and Spain’s...
- What is Paella, Really? Your 101 Intro to Spain's Most Popular Rice 5 days ago Today David takes on a very controversial question — what is paella? We would love to hear your thoughts in the comments! Most people have one thing they want to eat when they come to Spain: paella. It makes sense; paella is now almost synonymous with Spanish cuisine. But what is this crazy...
- An Insider's Guide to Where to Stay in Lisbon 1 week ago Where to stay in Lisbon? It’s a common question now that I spend more time in this beautiful city each year for work! Luckily, Lisbon-based Melissa knows all the best spots at just about every budget. Lisbon is a city where you should book early and do your research — prices vary greatly and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.