Latest Blog Posts »
- My Top 6 Cold Spanish Soups 2 days ago From refreshing gazpacho to creamy ajo blanco, these are the cold Spanish soups you need to try! When I first moved to Spain my experience with cold soups was quite limited. I blame this on the chef I once worked with who made “gazpacho” that looked more like Mexican salsa. But upon arrival, I...
- Spanish Chicken and Rice with Chorizo 2 days ago Today David shares a delicious recipe for Spanish chicken and rice with chorizo. It’s a great weeknight dish that comes together quickly! What’s not to love about one-pan meals? They’re easy to cook, easy to clean, and even easier to eat! And this dish of chicken, chorizo, and rice is no...
- Cold Beet Soup Recipe (Beet Salmorejo) 1 week ago A refreshing twist on a Spanish classic, this cold beet soup recipe is a must try! You’ll find this beet salmorejo at trendy tapas bars throughout Spain – but it’s just as simple to make at home! Everyone who knows me knows how much I love salmorejo. The first cold Spanish soup I fell for...
- Walking Tour of Madrid Rio: 9 Essential Stops to Discover a Hidden Gem 1 week ago It’s fitting that just this weekend I spent my Saturday walking along Madrid Rio. Today Lindsey shares her top tips for discovering one of Madrid’s greatest secrets! When people come to visit Madrid, they usually stick to the big sights in the city center. You know which ones I mean: the Royal...
- Best Walking Tour in Barcelona for Foodies: 7 Essential Stops 2 weeks ago Today Lindsey shares her tips for a self-guided Barcelona walking tour for foodies — needless to say it’s worth the calories! Barcelona is a world within a city—a buzzing hub of culture, cuisine, and endless things to see and do. And despite its claim to fame as Spain’s second largest city,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.