Latest Blog Posts »
- Best Paella in Barcelona: 5 Authentic Spots Where Locals Go 2 days ago Great paella in Barcelona is tricky to find (believe it or not) but the places highlighted below guarantee you a fantastic, local experience. They might not all have a seaside view, but they’re where you have to go for the best paella in Barcelona! There’s a situation I run into all too often...
- Tortillitas de Camarones Recipe (Spanish Shrimp Fritters) 1 week ago Today David shares his tortillitas de camarones recipe — one of my all-time favorite tapas in my husband’s hometown, El Puerto de Santa María. My mother-in-law makes these often, and approves of David’s traditional recipe! When summer shines down on southern Spain, I know it’s time for one...
- 12 Must Try Foods in Valencia - Eat Like a Local in Valencia 2 weeks ago A couple of years ago I spent a few weeks living in Valencia with my friend and co-worker Cyra. When the two of us travel together, life revolves around food– we’re obsessed with everything local, authentic, high-quality and (most importantly) delicious! We were in search of the top 12 must try...
- My Top 5 Stops for a Self-Guided Tapas Tour in Seville 2 weeks ago You cannot go wrong with a tapas tour in Seville — and the city is bursting with fantastic places. Lindsey shows us her favorite route here! Nothing sums up the heart and soul of Spanish cuisine quite like tapas. Whether we’re talking simple potato chips and olives or avant-garde molecular...
- Gourmet Guide to Madrid: 5 Delicious Products You Need to Try 2 weeks ago Whether you’re shopping for yourself or someone special – Lindsey’s gourmet guide to Madrid tells you what to seek out and where to get the very best! Spanish cuisine may be simple, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be classy, too. Quite the opposite, in fact—many simple staples of Spanish...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.