Latest Blog Posts »
- Getting Around Barcelona: Public Transportation Guide 1 week ago Trying to make your way around a new city can be confusing. Throw in the fact that maps and signs in Barcelona use not just one, but two different languages, and figuring out the public transportation system may seem downright intimidating. However, there’s no reason to freak out just...
- 7 Best Food Tours in Rome - Pasta, Gelato, Pizza, & Wine! 2 months ago Rome is a city that lives on tourism — and with that reality comes a lot of tourist traps. If you want to eat well in Rome one of the best things to do is take a Rome food tour. The seven best food tours in Rome take you off the beaten path and into […] The post 7 Best Food Tours in Rome –...
- The 6 Best Hostels in Madrid - Our Top Picks For Budget Accommodation 2 months ago If you’re in search of the best hostels in Madrid, look no further. We’ve rounded up our top picks for budget-friendly accommodation in the Spanish capital, perfect for backpackers, solo travelers, and anyone in search of a good deal! Wondering where to stay in Madrid? You certainly aren’t...
- Top 12 Best Things to do in Madrid at Night 3 months ago Ever since moving to Madrid in 2011, I’ve been telling people that this is the true “city that never sleeps”. There is truly something for everyone here, and at all hours. Today Lindsey shares some of the best things to do in Madrid at night– but rest assured that there are endless options...
- Your 101 Guide To Spanish Olives: How to Eat them Like a Local 3 months ago Today, David shares the history of Spanish olives, which are quite possibly Spain’s most important fruit! I didn’t like olives when I moved to Spain. As a kid, I’d always thought that they were too bitter, too salty, too gross! If they were on a pizza, I picked them off. If they were in a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.