Latest Blog Posts »
- 24 Hours in Madrid - What to Do in Just One Day in Spain's Vibrant Capital 2 hours ago Today Melissa breaks down a great plan for 24 hours in Madrid (though we both agree – you should always stay longer!) Madrid is too often overlooked by international travelers. Far from the beaches of Valencia and San Sebastian, the whitewashed villages of Andalusia, and the iconic architecture...
- 6 Reasons to visit Lausanne, Switzerland - A Charming City on Lake Geneva 2 weeks ago I’d never heard of Lausanne or Lac Léman until I received an invitation to join a small group of bloggers in discovering this Swiss gem. Over the course of three days, we’d taste our way through Lausanne, and explore its top sights along the way. We’d also have the chance to experience its...
- Best Cooking Classes in Barcelona All Foodies Will Love 3 weeks ago Apart from food tours, I try to take a cooking class whenever I travel somewhere new. There are currently dozens of options for cooking classes in Barcelona– it seems like something new opens each day. Here are some great suggestions from Lindsey, with a couple of extra tips from me at the end! ...
- Serranito Bocadillo Recipe - All About This Classic Spanish Sandwich 4 weeks ago If you’ve spent any time at all in Spain, you know that here the bocadillo reigns supreme. This simple sandwich is the staple of lunch, merienda and many an improvised dinner… not to mention midnight snack time. While it can be stuffed with all manner of fillings, one of the best and most...
- The Best Kitchen Stores in Madrid - Where to Stock Up on Cooking Essentials 2 months ago Madrid’s streets are crowded with restaurants and bars offering delicious Spanish specialties at every turn. It can be hard to resist the menus del día and tempting tapas, but if you’re here for the long haul, at some point you’ll need to stock your own kitchen and start eating at home....
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.