Latest Blog Posts »
- Authentic Spanish Flan Recipe 9 hours ago Flan is one of the easiest and most delicious Spanish desserts. Homemade flan is well worth making, I hope you’ll try it! I hated flan when I first moved to Spain. What was all the hype about? From what I could see, it was just a mushy goo. The line between flan and baby food... Read More The...
- Spanish Almond Cake (Tarta de Santiago Recipe) 6 days ago This traditional Spanish almond cake called Tarta de Santiago is one of the most popular desserts in all of Spain. It combines ground almonds, sugar, and eggs for a quick, delicious (and gluten free!) cake that's easy to make at home in less than one hour! The post Spanish Almond Cake (Tarta de...
- 11 Best Road Trips in Spain 6 days ago Spain’s diverse landscapes, thriving cities, and cozy small towns make it the perfect destination to explore by car! These road trips in Spain showcase some of the most fascinating spots in the entire country. While Spain’s public transportation system is excellent, the best way to explore the...
- Spanish Stuffed Eggplant Recipe (Berenjenas Rellenas) 2 months ago A simple and forgiving Spanish dinner, this stuffed eggplant recipe (berenjenas rellenas) is easy and delicious. It makes the perfect mid-week meal! Spanish stuffed eggplant (berenjenas rellenas) are a staple in my mother-in-law’s kitchen. If we stay with her for more than a few days at a time,...
- Cava Sangria Recipe 2 months ago This is by far the best cava sangria recipe I've tried (and I've tried lots!). Serve it on a hot summer day, or as a festive winter cocktail. Cava makes everything better -- even sangria! The post Cava Sangria Recipe appeared first on Spanish Sabores.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 18 reviews on Spanish Sabores
16:00 PM December 02, 2012
I really like this blog. Interested articles, nice suggested and reviewed restaurants, and beautiful trips to do!
16:07 PM December 02, 2012
16:09 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is so helpful! You can tell she really puts a lot of time and effort into it (both of them, actually). She's really passionate about both food and Spain, and it shows in her writing.
16:18 PM December 02, 2012
16:30 PM December 02, 2012
I love the Spanish Sabores blog! Lauren offers excellent information on Spain and her food posts make me want to just take a food tour of Spain. I consider Spanish Sabores as a leading blog on all things Spain.
16:40 PM December 02, 2012
Informative and inspirational. Lauren writes beautifully about Spanish culture and cuisine.
17:52 PM December 02, 2012
I have used Lauren's blog many times to find great recommendations on restaurants and activities to do in and outside of Madrid!
19:24 PM December 02, 2012
It was helpful when I moved to Madrid and it is still helpful now that I have left!
21:03 PM December 02, 2012
Fantastic blog for recipes, travel tips and insightful advice for expat living in Madrid!
21:50 PM December 02, 2012
Lauren's blog is an insightful and personal view into Spain and Spanish life. I love reading to see her recommendations of places to eat and visit. But perhaps my favorite part is her stories about her life and experiences as an expat. An outstanding blog!
23:21 PM December 02, 2012
I've made so many awesome things with recipes from this blog. She basically saved my thanksgiving too. AMAZING!
06:45 AM December 03, 2012
Lauren´s blog is a beautyful way to discover the taste and culture of Spain.
06:50 AM December 03, 2012
Everytime I visit Spanish Sabores, it makes me hungry. Love the articles, the photos, and the recipes!
11:16 AM December 03, 2012
Great blog! Lots of useful info.
16:38 PM December 04, 2012
My absolute favourite Madrid blog. Gorgeous photos, and excellent tips for the whole area around Madrid. My first stop for information about Madrid, or just to look at the food!
15:12 PM December 05, 2012
Lauren is always writing about interesting food and new experiences - I don't live in Madrid, but I love reading her blog! The photos are great too.
17:24 PM December 14, 2012
Lauren really manages to capture the beauty of the Spanish culture. Her perspective is incredibly helpful as you get to see Spain from the perspective of an American "local". Her site has proved to be a go-to source for hidden treasures in Spain!
08:19 AM December 19, 2012
Lauren´s love of Spain and all things Spanish shines out of her photos and writings, great visuals, great reads, love it.