Loving Life Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- The superheroes of our time 8 months ago The original version of this picture somehow said it all. The superheroes of our time: the health care staff that deserves the honor, praise and appreciation at a level unheard of. The depth of appreciation I personally feel to this group of individuals for doing their best, and saving the lives of...
- What if? 1 year ago I got the question on linkedin from a friend: “0 to 10…..0 is not serious and 10 is extremely serious…what do you rate what the world is going through?” My take is this: “Nothing we can’t handle or survive – but serious enough for a wakeup call to do things differently in the future....
- Runic Love Quote 6 years ago Looked for a Viking poem for a wedding and found this Runic love quote. Simple and sincere, short and sweet. B465, before 1198 mun:þumik:man:(ek)þik:un:þu:mer:an:ekþ(er) Mun þú mik, man ek þik. Unn þú mér, ann ek þér. ‘Remember me, I remember you. Love me, I love you’.
- Simple life lessons 6 years ago 1+1=2 Mistakes are great – learn from them. Once = no time Twice = two times too much And don’t forget the sunscreen.
- World Domination 7 years ago What ever it is – keep the dream alive. “Envision the future, embrace the presence and achieve more than imagined.” Johanna C. Nilsson (if I may quote myself) There just gotta be some action in the embracing part…
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Loving Life Blog
14:25 PM November 21, 2012
I love this blog and Johanna is a wonderful, loving, passionate person with great ideas.