Loving Life Blog
Latest Blog Posts »
- Runic Love Quote 4 years ago Looked for a Viking poem for a wedding and found this Runic love quote. Simple and sincere, short and sweet. B465, before 1198 mun:þumik:man:(ek)þik:un:þu:mer:an:ekþ(er) Mun þú mik, man ek þik. Unn þú mér, ann ek þér. ‘Remember me, I remember you. Love me, I love you’. Advertisements
- Simple life lessons 4 years ago 1+1=2 Mistakes are great – learn from them. Once = no time Twice = two times too much And don’t forget the sunscreen.
- World Domination 5 years ago What ever it is – keep the dream alive. “Envision the future, embrace the presence and achieve more than imagined.” Johanna C. Nilsson (if I may quote myself) There just gotta be some action in the embracing part…
- When Ellen met Elias. "OMG" 5 years ago A TV guest that won’t be forgotten – and a video snippet you would not want to miss. When Ellen met Elias. I encourage all of us to “do an Elias” per day. Just blurb your excitement out! And if we can identify what we are awesome at, just like Elias – that would be […]
- Racing is Life 5 years ago I just stumbled over the artist Catrine Näsmark‘s flicker account. I just love her art. Or as her husband says, “It is not paintings she does – it is story telling”. It is. And maybe that is why I appreciate it so much. The story, the humor, the playfulness, the small details, and the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Loving Life Blog
14:25 PM November 21, 2012
I love this blog and Johanna is a wonderful, loving, passionate person with great ideas.