Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- Locked Out Of Facebook 1 week ago Besides it being boring around here, I have also been pretty lazy in making another post. The biggest issue going on right now is that I am totally locked out of Facebook. I have no idea why and I can’t get them at Facebook to give me a reason. I suspect that I have been […]
- Possible Infection Follow Up 3 months ago It seems that the medication I was provided did the job it was supposed to. The leg was infected, but the pills given me took care of it. It took a week, but on the day I took my last pill, 25 Dec, the infection cleared up. No more leaking. It was the best Christmas […]
- Possible Infection 3 months ago Well it seems that the scrap I got on my leg from my dream might have infected my leg. The “I Had A Dream” post. They tried to put me in the hospital today, but since I can’t afford that at the moment, I opted for 1 week of antibiotics and other medications to see […]
- I Had A Dream 4 months ago I’m assuming that everyone has had some realistic dreams at times. You know, the dreams that you don’t know that you are actually dreaming because it seems like real life. No matter how far out of the normal it is for you, it could be possible. Well, I had one of those dreams last night....
- Our Not As Planned Trip - 2 4 months ago So we’re stuck and in a situation that we either lose P10k ($200) or just take a short little trip for a couple of days. We decided to take the trip. Hopefully, things will work out once we get back home moneywise. The trip out of the country we had to take last month and […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.
19:41 PM May 08, 2015
interesting articles and I'm always looking for info from expats that have already made the move to the Philippines. because my asawa and I are planning are own move there soon.
20:15 PM July 18, 2016
Great blog, you'll learn a lot from his stories and day to day life experience in the Philippines. He's funny too, he usually throw some humor on his blog.