Texan In The Philippines
Latest Blog Posts »
- AdSense Computer Trip 14 hours ago Weird things are happening with the AdSense on my blogs. It says my earnings are at risk and they said “to avoid severe risk of revenue” I should use their option to fix the problem. I don’t understand the fix. Anyone have an idea of what a “root level domain” is, how to get to […]
- Anti-Poverty Body Unveils Pagcor-Funded Projects in 7 Areas 6 days ago ILIGAN CITY–The National Anti-Poverty Commission has unveiled seven projects aimed at alleviating poverty in several regions that will be funded by the Philippine Gaming Corporation’s (Pagcor) amounting to PHP49 million. “Modest as the projects are, they will go a long way in helping reduce...
- My Passport Renewal Experience 2 weeks ago Recently my wife and I had to apply for new passports. We did not look at our passports and were under the mistaken impression that they did not expire until Oct 2020. Well, it turns out they expire in Jan 2020. That brings up a problem. Since, at this time, we are not allowed to […]
- Travel Troubles 2 weeks ago Several things to write about today. None of them mind-blowing but I hope that the information will be something that helps someone somehow. I’ve been thinking of starting another blog but I don’t know if I should. It would be one that I would not have to make regular entries to, unlike...
- Marrying a Young Filipina 1 month ago [smartads] Interesting video, but no-where near unique. After watching this video I decided I really should do a blog post on this subject to tell what I think and know about it. I know couples with bigger age gaps. All those couples are Filipinas married to foreigners. I live in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 7 reviews on Texan In The Philippines
06:42 AM November 22, 2012
great blog great info well written
23:04 PM December 09, 2012
this is very interesting. nice blog and i enjoy reading it. always interesting stories for readers to know about living in the philippines!
09:43 AM February 21, 2013
This blog has been very interesting to me. It's run buy a nice guy who actually communicates with other bloggers, and he works diligently at not only telling his own story, but introducing folks to his little corner of the Philippines. recommended.
15:03 PM March 20, 2013
A fellow blogger in Calbayog City, Samar. John's insights into every day life and his blow-by-blow blogging style keep his readers coming back for more.
04:38 AM May 18, 2013
Please ask your wife to put in a few good cooking rescipes but make it simple for us men folk to follow, Im tired of eating the same thing.
19:41 PM May 08, 2015
interesting articles and I'm always looking for info from expats that have already made the move to the Philippines. because my asawa and I are planning are own move there soon.
20:15 PM July 18, 2016
Great blog, you'll learn a lot from his stories and day to day life experience in the Philippines. He's funny too, he usually throw some humor on his blog.