Paris, Copenhagen & my life in between
Latest Blog Posts »
- Shooting tethered with Tether Tools 3 years ago Did you know that you can improve your workflow and the quality of your photos by shooting tethered? Thanks to a few products from Tether Tools that I have used for a time shooting tethered has completely changed my workflow. If you are not familiar with tethering, let me explain it in short....
- DxO PhotoLab 4 - review 3 years ago DxO has just revealed a major update of their photo-editing software, DxO PhotoLab 4. As a DxO ambassador, I have had the great opportunity to use it in advance and below I’m sharing my thoughts and experience with it. DxO DeepPrime Thanks to 15 years of analysis of millions of photos DxO has...
- Review of a monitor for photographers - BenQ SW321C 3 years ago For a professional photographer the monitor plays a crucial role. If you have invested time and money in quality equipment to capture your photos then you also need a high-quality and high-performing monitor to use when you post-process your images. A few weeks ago I got the BenQ SW321C, the latest...
- Perspective Efex - New plugin in Nik Collection 3 by DXO 3 years ago Yesterday, Nik Collection 3 By DxO was released including many new effects, filters but also a new plugin; Perspective Efex! It’s a plugin I have tested and used during several weeks and in this article, I will introduce you to it and show you some concrete examples on how you can use it....
- Review of nissin power pack ps 8 3 years ago It’s not even been a year that I’m using the speedlights i60A from Nissin and I’m very satisfied with them but already after a few months of intensive shooting, I realized if I wanted to continue without changing the batteries too often between the shots I would need an external power...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Paris, Copenhagen & my life in between
22:47 PM November 24, 2012
07:57 AM November 25, 2012
Life style blog when it is as its best. Lovely pictures and interesting text
14:15 PM November 25, 2012
are just beginning to follow the blog and loooove it already :)
23:31 PM November 27, 2012
My favorite blog in the whole wide world!
21:03 PM November 29, 2012
Wonderful blog to follow with amazing photographs and great context. Love it!