Latest Blog Posts »
- Originally posted on Notes from Africa: As some... 10 years ago Originally posted on Notes from Africa: As some readers may already know, this blog is primarily about nature in Africa. We love trees and wood! So it is with great…
- One Lovely Blog Award 10 years ago We have the honor of thanking teapotfox for sharing the One Lovely Blog Award with us. teapotfox is a wonderful blog filled with crafty ideas that are simple, practical and lovely! […]
- The Powerful Women of Grand Bassam 10 years ago This is one of many photos taken by local photographer F.W.H. Arkhurst in Grand Bassam, Côte d’Ivoire between 1900 and 1910. Could this proud Appollo woman have been amongst those […]
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Love 10 years ago I cannot think of anything more loving than this shared moment of intimacy I happened to capture between mother and child at Pashiputinath Temple in Kathmandu, Nepal. As the smoke […]
- African Rice Made Easy 10 years ago In Côte d’Ivoire, we eat a lot of rice. When attiéké is not on the table, Jasmine rice, a fragrant, long-grain variety from Asia, is likely to be served. Many […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Ivory Coast Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Ivory Coast!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Global Grazers
12:26 PM November 27, 2012
How many families actually manage to get the audience interested and involved? There have been bloggers, mum-bloggers but Global Grazers has set an international trailblaze from Cote d'Ivoire no less! A family all blogging on their favourite subjects. Wonderful initiative, great read & worth a gold prize!
12:56 PM November 27, 2012
Thanks for sharing your expat experience through your amazing blog.It makes me want to know more about Cote d'Ivoire, its landscapes, its culture and beautiful people. Keep up the great work!
15:09 PM November 27, 2012
This is one of my favorite blogs! All posts are written very beautifully and their stories extremely interesting. A truly enjoyable read I recommend everyone to check out!
18:24 PM November 28, 2012
Amazing blog! I am absolutely in love with this blog and check it on a daily basis. A family blog that works!
03:30 AM December 12, 2012
this is a wonderful blog - full of passion.