Land of no cheese
Latest Blog Posts »
- green blue sea 蔚藍碧海 3 years ago Dear friend or stranger who has stumbled across this blog -- please go and take a look atwww.greenbluesea.netwhich is my new blogging and photography project. It's still Hong Kong, but underwater, where it's more fun!See you there! Thank you! All content © Emilie Pavey
- 潛水 Gone diving 3 years ago 潛水 = tsim seui: diving / gone off the radarAs you may have noticed (if you still keep an eye on Land of no cheese, and I thank you!), my posts have become more and more sporadic this year. In reality, recently it has become harder for me to find time to keep this site going. With 428 posts...
- The colour yellow 3 years ago - Yellow agents -Apologies for the infrequent posting recently. I have every intention to pick up the frequency in October.EXTRA EXTRA:My Time Out contributions are more regular than my blog posts these days! Here's the latest. All content © Emilie Pavey
- Take a break 4 years ago EXTRA, EXTRAThis fortnight in Time Out HK: peeking in. All content © Emilie Pavey
- Snorkelling, Hong Kong style 4 years ago On your next trip to the seaside, see if you can spot these unusual specimens:1. The amphibious hikerFull hiking gear - check. Umbrella - check. Snorkel/mask in hand - check. Thigh deep in the sea - check. Hesitating about going in past the crotch line - check.2. The survival snorkellerActually...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Land of no cheese has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!