3rd Culture Children
Latest Blog Posts »
- Reposting: THIS IS BIG: BEAUTYCOUNTER JOINS THE UNITED NATIONS GLOBAL COMPACT 8 months ago https://blog.beautycounter.com/category/advocacy/ Reposted from the Beautycounter Blog, under Advocacy: JANUARY 25, 2019BY BEAUTYCOUNTER One of the things we’re proudest of is our mission, because it goes beyond our company, our local community—and even our industry. Making a positive impact on...
- Great food for thought for all of us, women: "Woman, by Unknown Author" 1 year ago When God created woman he was working late on the 6th day……. An angel came by and asked.” Why spend so much time on her?” The lord answered. “Have you seen all the specifications I have to meet to shape her?” She must function on all kinds of situations, She must be able to embrace …...
- Evening at the Nationals BallPark in Washington, DC 1 year ago Family & Friends at the Nationals BallPark, Washington, DC. View this post on Instagram '90s night at the ballpark, with our combined 6 kiddos
- May is Skin Cancer Awareness Month! 1 year ago Hey there! Glad I got your attention!
- Happy International Woman's Day! 1 year ago Happy #InternationalWomansDay
Contest Entries »
- Twenty Reasons for Adding Bolivia to Your Expat Visiting List ! Expat Blog Awards 2013 Bolivia is a culturally diverse, geographically unique and strange in so many other ways that it’s hard to find another place/country quite like it. And this statement is coming from a ‘serial expat’, a traveling mother of third-culture...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Bolivia Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Bolivia!Copy and paste code to display the Bolivia Award Badge:
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bolivia Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Bolivia!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 8 reviews on 3rd Culture Children
02:08 AM December 04, 2012
Fantastic blog: hits all the highs and lows, the ironies and little joys of life as 3rd culture children. Love it.
03:32 AM December 04, 2012
3rdculturechilren is not your regular run of the mill blog....it's multi-faceted...it's a cultural trip to every destination the family has been posted, it's a stress reliever when it offers readers a glimpse of family life, it's informative when it raises a topic and discusses it and for those of us out there who need a respite from the travails of life in general it's like a hot-towel to wipe our faces with and refresh ourselves, leaving us feeling better than we felt when we arrived.
05:15 AM December 04, 2012
3rd Culture Children has a wonderfully diverse mix of cultural posts, photography, food, local and daily life, and just general musings on life. It is a blog that gives you a glimpse of life as an expat, not life as a tourist living temporarily somewhere other than "home."
06:40 AM December 04, 2012
This is a fabulous blog! It's great to see how the family upped sticks and moved to La Paz. I've learnt so much about this city that I'll probably never get to visit. 3rd culture children captures the essence and portrays a vibrant and diverse city. I love it!
04:28 AM December 09, 2012
Spectacular photography and wonderful anecdotes.
23:35 PM December 09, 2012
as a TCK myself, i find "3rd culture children" is a gratifying and real glimpse into the lives of children who are growing up with the culture and traditions of more than one "home country", and the family's navigation of that journey.
01:52 AM December 10, 2012
This is a blog that just keeps on giving.
09:10 AM December 17, 2012
I love hearing about the travels and experiences of this beautiful family as they experience everything living in Bolivia has to offer.