I Married The Pool Boy
Latest Blog Posts »
- Hey strangers!!! 3 years ago Tricked you! This isn't really a new post, just more excuses. Laying here listening to my baby sleep and reading comments that have accumulated on my blog over the last 2 years while I've been, well, busy. (I'm not even gonna comment on the comments except to say I laugh whenever I see one warning...
- Where'd I go? 5 years ago Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months...and still no new posts from me! I know, I know, I've been a bad blogger. Life has been super busy recently but I swear I will be back. Don't give up on me, the story will have an ending one day!
- Be Back Soon 6 years ago I'll be noticeably absent for a week or so. But I promise I'll be back...and I'll be super focused upon my return. No more slacking!!
- The 'Real' Havana 6 years ago Since we'd arrived in the city, Odalys and Odalkys had been doing our laundry, cleaning up after us and making all of our meals, I wanted to repay their hospitality by taking them out on the town. I just had one request, that we go out in style and see the real nightlife of Havana! They seemed to...
- Picture Time 6 years ago We did manage to squeeze in a little sightseeing in between our lazy days of mostly doing nothingThe Cathedral Church in Old Havana with its convenient next-door breweryOne of many bougainvillea plants I oohed and awed over El Floridita, the tourist daiquiri-meccaThe most artistic photo I've ever...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » I Married The Pool Boy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!