Kajsa H Adu
Latest Blog Posts »
- Knowing The Dreams Of Young People Is Important 2 years ago I wrote an article for The Conversation, a place where academics can write based on their research for larger audiences, called "Understanding Ghana's students is key to fixing the country". The post Knowing The Dreams Of Young People Is Important first appeared on Kajsa HA.
- A strong EU, in Sweden's interest 2 years ago Together with Swedish think-tank Global Utmaning, I have written a chapter in an anthology on Swedish policy for a stronger EU The post A strong EU, in Sweden’s interest first appeared on Kajsa HA.
- Ghana Elections 2020, A Step Forward for Women 2 years ago Election season in Ghana is special to me. I have lived through the 2008, 2012, 2016 versions of it and gotten more and more involved in each election cycle. So for 2020, I decided to be a bit proactive! Together with a colleague at the Nordic Africa Institute with a soft spot for Ghanaian...
- Kajsa at Bokmässan: Digitalization, Culture and Freedom 3 years ago A dream came through a few weeks ago: I was a participant in Sweden’s foremost event for the written word, the Gothenburg Bookfair. I remember the first time I attended the fair as a student. I took the train from Uppsala to Gothenburg and stayed with a classmate. On the morning of, I walked...
- In Loving Memory of Comfort Maame Ekua Adu 3 years ago As the summer moved into autumn in Sweden, days became shorter, rains fell, and our family was hit by a terrible blow. One in our midst was suddenly gone. She was called Comfort and it’s not often a person so embodies their name. She truly was a Comfort and a joy to her family and […] The post...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Ghana Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Ghana!Copy and paste code to display the Silver Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Kajsa H Adu has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!