- Home » Expat Blogs » Myanmar » Yangon » Wilson Blades
I'm Blades, he's Wilson and we have 2 small boys. Currently living in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma) I'm a 40-something actress and mum, blonde bit of fluff and sometime Sybil Fawlty impersonator... writing about expat life and parenting.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Podcast interview! 3 years ago podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/instant-feedback/id1470172164 Here I am Generally Speaking about stand up comedy, improvisation and my voice and Confidence coaching business with Marcus Keeley on his highly recommended podcast Instant Feedback. Have a listen and let me know what you think!
- Shout Out Friday - Vicky Blades 5 years ago Originally posted on Empowering, inspiring and promoting women who make: Here’s the video of my Shout Out Friday chat with Vicky Blades. Details of the event she mentions, Investing in me, in Belfast next month are below. ? ? Investing in Me – An insightful and inspiring day of mindfulness,...
- Keeping Creative - Leave the dishes 5 years ago Originally posted on Empowering, inspiring and promoting women who make: It used to be that auditions were my job. They came in every week. I’d spend my time, learning lines, preparing, traveling in to the centre of London, meeting the casting people or directors and coming home to wait for the...
- Decluttering Tips 6 years ago Things I have learned from the Great Declutter (and beyond): Have receptacles handy – by which I mean binliners, boxes, carrier bags, whatever. You need to put the stuff you are getting rid of in something, not just pile it up somewhere, creating more clutter. Take it away as soon as...
- Decluttering the Soul 6 years ago Huge thanks must go to my sister who came over last week and kickstarted the decluttering process for me. We are moving house in 10 days time and thank goodness I started when I did. For the first time in our eight year relationship, Pete and I will have all our possessions all together in …...
Contest Entries »
- Top 5 Socially Responsible Businesses in Yangon Expat Blog Awards 2013 Top 5 Socially Responsible Businesses in YangonWant to shop, eat or do some business in Yangon and feel that you are actually making a difference at the same time? Look no further than these five companies which have all sprung up around town in...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: Myanmar Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in Myanmar!Copy and paste code to display the Myanmar Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Wilson Blades
Becky In Burma
17:39 PM December 11, 2012
17:39 PM December 11, 2012
Wilson Blades is a great blog touching on interesting aspects of living in Myanmar. You can learn about funny shopping experiences and what life is like here as an expat. :) Not only that, she's an amazing woman. :)