Eat and Dust
Latest Blog Posts »
- Best Copper Water Bottle In India 2021 - Reviews And Buying Guides 1 year ago Copper water bottles render a wide range of health benefits on the human body. Hence, it becomes crucial to find the best copper water bottle in India. Most copper water bottles offer the same ayurvedic health benefits. What makes them different from one another is the number of features they […]
- Best Non Electric Water Purifiers 2021 - Reviews And Buying Guides 1 year ago Non-electric purifiers have been the easiest way to get purified water under minutes. Although finding the best non electric water purifiers is cumbersome, some simple steps mentioned below will land you with one. Remember the drill of checking the TDS count, because all non electric water...
- Best Microwaves Under 5000 In India 2021- Reviews And Buying Guides 1 year ago 1. IFB 2. Bajaj 3. Morphy Richards Microwaves have made cooking easier, more fun, and a faster process. You can not only heat your food in it, but also bake and cook a variety of dishes. It is a myth that microwave ovens can be afforded only by rich […]
- Best Pav Bhaji Masala Brand 2021 - Reviews & Buying Guides 1 year ago Pav Bhaji Masala is a mixture of many different spices, added in the right proportion to give you a taste of pav bhaji no less than a restaurant. So, why spend time grounding masalas when you can buy the best pav bhaji masala off the market directly? How to select […]
- Best Refrigerator Under ₹30000 in 2021 - Reviews And Buying Guides 1 year ago Getting a good refrigerator under 30000 is a real bargain, and India is packed with refrigerators within this price range. There’s a wide range of refrigerators to choose from, but even though all have the same pricing – they come with different features. Hence, selecting the best refrigerator...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Eat and Dust has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!