Latest Blog Posts »
- Moving On 1 year ago Hey there. The kids are back to school since last week, yet here I am struggling to write this pots as it. Is. Difficult. I have decided to retire from blogging. Phew. There – I said it. This is a well-thought decision and not an easy one to make, but it really is […]
- Our Random Train Day 1 year ago If you have been following the blog for a while, you may remember that we don’t have a car. Thus in Switzerland we rely almost exclusively to public transport, that is thankfully excellent and family-friendly. Since they were born, both our kids have been on and off all kinds of public transports...
- Museum: nest - in Vevey 1 year ago Only a couple of weeks away from its first anniversary, nest is one of the new museums in the area. If you didn’t get it directly from the name, nest is dedicated entirely to the story of Henri Nestlé, the founder of Nestlé company, and of course all the Nestlé activities and products. Own by...
- Summer Holiday Activities in Lausanne and Around (2017) 1 year ago Easter holiday has passed, kids are back to school, it’s time to think of school summer holiday! For those not yet familiar with the school here, school kids in Switzerland have holidays often, approximately every 6 weeks (find the list here). This may create problems to many parents, especially...
- Musée du fer et du chemin de fer - in Vallorbe 1 year ago We went to Musée du fer et du chemin de fer (Iron and Railway Museum) in Vallorbe in February. It was a beautiful day and we spent the morning bathing at the Centre Thermal Yverdon, then take a bus to Vallorbe. As most specialized museums in Switzerland, the museum was on the small side, but […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lausanne Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!