Latest Blog Posts »
- Moving On 1 year ago Hey there. The kids are back to school since last week, yet here I am struggling to write this pots as it. Is. Difficult. I have decided to retire from blogging. Phew. There – I said it. This is a well-thought decision and not an easy one to make, but it really is […]
- See you after la rentrée! 1 year ago Ouf! It’s my kids who are approaching end of school year, yet it seems that I am the one slowing my brain ? I really can’t do much anymore on the blog, can’t concentrate! There are too many to do for end-of-school as well as the beginning of summer holiday. So please let me stop […]
- Chemin de fer-musée Blonay-Chamby 1 year ago Lately I have been somehow very lucky with museum-related contests. First I won two tickets to Kulturama, then a Museum Pass through an Instagram contest, and the last one was a special trip to Chemin de fer-musée Blonay-Chamby from Club 24heures ( I am a subscriber of the newspaper). Many of you...
- Our Random Train Day 1 year ago If you have been following the blog for a while, you may remember that we don’t have a car. Thus in Switzerland we rely almost exclusively to public transport, that is thankfully excellent and family-friendly. Since they were born, both our kids have been on and off all kinds of public transports...
- Glamping in the Swiss Tubes - in TCS Campsite Gwatt 1 year ago My kids had been nagging to do camping for the last couple of years. But I, honestly, still like the idea of a comfortable bed at night. So glamping (=glamour camping) was our choice. I had heard about Swiss Tubes since a couple of years ago, so when in January I saw that our Ascension […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Lausanne Mom has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!