Mint Mocha Musings
Latest Blog Posts »
- Back to School: Helping Children to Adjust During the Coronavirus Pandemic 1 year ago SPONSORED POST Y’all know I’m very picky when it comes to running sponsored posts on Mint Mocha Musings – but this one had me at hello. It’s such an important one for so many of us the world over right now, no matter which part of it we live in. In the past year, if [...] The post Back to...
- China Blonde Musings 1 year ago Hey there, Today is officially launch day for China Blonde! It’s also the beginning of Mid-Autumn Festival across Asia, and National Day in China (and Ava tells me it’s also Star Stable’s birthday….*trying not to roll my eyes here*)
- CHINA BLONDE: How a newsreader's search for adventure led to friendship, acceptance....and peroxide pandemonium in China. 2 years ago All I can remember about that first morning, is seeing hundreds of bodies sandwiched together, shouting to be heard, in a language so foreign to my ears, I could decipher nothing. Rusty old food carts on every corner, their owners selling strange things barely recognisable through the large plumes...
- China's Coronavirus Comeback 2 years ago Eight Weeks On…… Wuhan – a city we almost moved to once. A city I wrote about in this blog post, that then, was a city few outside of China had ever heard of. Now the infamous city is a household name right around the globe, sadly for all the wrong reasons. The official epicentre of...
- Ground Hog Day: This is what life in China's Coronavirus lockdown is really like. 2 years ago “Ever heard of the movie Ground Hog Day? Well that pretty much sums up how we feel.” Those are the words of my good friend, Jenna, living in Xi’an, North West China with her husband and two girls, nine and thirteen. “With school closed until at least the 18th of February, it’s get up,...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Hong Kong Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Hong Kong!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on Mint Mocha Musings
11:05 AM December 14, 2012
An excellent report on life in Hong Kong, covering many points about living there.
08:41 AM December 15, 2012
Well scripted...a real life overview of HONG KONG...and why you fall in love with the Folk in Hong Kong..