- Home » Expat Blogs » France » Samantha Verant
Self-proclaimed princess. Love adventuress. American living in France.w Mildly neurotic, but not dangerous. Unless you touch my frog. Wait. That sounds weird. If I haven't scared you off... check out my blog!
Latest Blog Posts »
- Cover reveal! Cover reveal! Sophie Valroux's Paris Stars! 2 years ago Well, here it is! The cover!!! Check out this beauty! Dreamy. Vibrant. Sophie Valroux's Paris Stars will be coming to bookstores in October! About the book: In this delectable novel, a chef on the rise fuels her passion for cooking while enduring the hardest challenges she’s ever faced...
- How to Make A French Family is a Monthly Kindle Deal!!! 2 years ago Grab your copy today–cheaper than a latte– at:AmazonApple iBooks Barnes & Noble Google Play Books Kobo Bisous!
- Bonus Recipe from Book 2! Mille-feuilles Pommes de Terre served with Greens and a Lemon/Garlic/Mustard Dressing! 2 years ago With the Holiday Season coming up, I thought I'd share a recipe that's the perfect side dish for any meal! This is a recipe that I've included in book 2, SOPHIE VALROUX'S PARIS STARS, and it's delicious– a bit more refined than mashed potatoes! I created a cooking demo for Berkley, my...
- It's Launch Week for THE SECRET FRENCH RECIPES OF SOPHIE VALROUX! 2 years ago It's Launch Week For THE SECRET FRENCH RECIPES OF SOPHIE VALROUX!Join me on Tuesday, September 8th for the virtual launch of my debut women's fiction, THE SECRET FRENCH RECIPES OF SOPHIE VALROUX! The event will be held on FACEBOOK...and you can get to it by clicking HERE. I'll be giving away a...
- Book News and Book Launch! Mark Your Calendars! 2 years ago The other day, I received my copies of THE SECRET FRENCH RECIPES OF SOPHIE VALROUX!!! And they are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks to Covid19, I didn't receive advance copies, so this was the first time I held my baby in my hands. So exciting! (I posted the required box opening video on...
Contest Entries »
- One American Tradition and the Top 10 Lessons to Surviving Life in France Expat Blog Awards 2013 Imagine. You are an American celebrating your first Thanksgiving in France. You have to improvise some, but find most of the ingredients you need for the feast. You have everything. Except for the turkey. You walk over to the local butcher two...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Samantha Verant has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!