Texas on Thames
Latest Blog Posts »
- Singapore Photo of the Day 6 years ago Durian in Chinatown
- The Post Where I Interview My Husband About Mandarin Lessons 6 years ago If you’ve been keeping track, you might remember that I spent the last few months in the midst of learning Mandarin alongside my husband. One evening, I interrupted his after work TV time to ask him his thoughts on the experience. Me: Hey hon. Can I interrupt you to get you to help me with […]
- Singapore Photo of the Day : Sri Mariamman Temple 6 years ago Views in Singapore's Chinatown are a mix of the old and the new.
- Fingernail Baby Lies 6 years ago Little baby fingernails make little baby scratches
- Understanding Another Culture Through Their Language 6 years ago Learning another country's language is a fantastic way to understand the culture.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Texas on Thames has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!