Well, That Was Different
Latest Blog Posts »
- Do Not Tell Me How Angry to Be 1 week ago A lot of women are sharing their experiences of sexual harassment and assault right now. I’m not going to do that in any detail. I have a same laundry list as pretty much every other woman, starting when I was a child. To be honest, it’s just too mundane to be interesting. (I want to […]
- Language Bubbles 7 months ago When we got back to the States, I wanted to try something new. After all those years of struggling in foreign languages, I figured I had some perspective on learning English as a second language. And so I settled on volunteering as an ESL (English as a Second Language) tutor/teacher. Now, you may...
- Well Hello There, 2018 9 months ago This blog has slowed down a lot lately. That may be a good thing! I started blogging almost ten years ago, just as we were gearing up to move back overseas after seven years in the States. I was plenty busy at the time, with two kids, a home business, and a major international move […]
- The Christmas Curve Part Deux 10 months ago Three years ago, in 2014, I blogged about how our Christmases have changed over the years. The Christmas Curve was about how our tiny newlywed tree nearly three decades ago grew into a Beast over the years. As did the whole Christmas production line, (wo)manned chiefly by yours truly. From cards...
- It's Not About Your Daughters! 11 months ago Or your sisters, or your mothers, or your girlfriends, or your wives. Listen up, nice guys.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Well, That Was Different has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!