Well, That Was Different
Latest Blog Posts »
- Don't Go Breaking My Heart 1 month ago Scratch just about any American expatriate and you will find a (slightly homesick) patriot. For one thing, we are often put in the position of explaining our country to others. Doing that properly requires some reflection. We can’t just shoot our mouths off and wear silly red hats. No one’s...
- Do Not Tell Me How Angry to Be 2 months ago A lot of women are sharing their experiences of sexual harassment and assault right now. I’m not going to do that in any detail. I have a same laundry list as pretty much every other woman, starting when I was a child. To be honest, it’s just too mundane to be interesting. (I want to […]
- Language Bubbles 9 months ago When we got back to the States, I wanted to try something new. After all those years of struggling in foreign languages, I figured I had some perspective on learning English as a second language. And so I settled on volunteering as an ESL (English as a Second Language) tutor/teacher. Now, you may...
- Well Hello There, 2018 11 months ago This blog has slowed down a lot lately. That may be a good thing! I started blogging almost ten years ago, just as we were gearing up to move back overseas after seven years in the States. I was plenty busy at the time, with two kids, a home business, and a major international move […]
- The Christmas Curve Part Deux 11 months ago Three years ago, in 2014, I blogged about how our Christmases have changed over the years. The Christmas Curve was about how our tiny newlywed tree nearly three decades ago grew into a Beast over the years. As did the whole Christmas production line, (wo)manned chiefly by yours truly. From cards...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Well, That Was Different has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!