Bella Vita in Liguria
Latest Blog Posts »
- We’ve Moved!Please join us at our new blogging... 8 years ago We’ve Moved!Please join us at our new blogging home at:http://bellavitaitalia.com/blog/See you there!!!
- Isn’t She Pretty?!Our brand new web site has... 8 years ago Isn’t She Pretty?!Our brand new web site has just launched! We’re still figuring out a few kinks, but we think it looks fab! We’ve really extended our services so there is a whole lots of fun options to choose from:Tailor-made Vacations - our 100% customized trip packagesHosted Tours -...
- Where to go in Italy in 2012?It is a question... 8 years ago Where to go in Italy in 2012?It is a question I’ve been asked a lot lately. It seems there is a break-away from “the big three” (Venice, Florence and Rome) and a new emphasis on finding the hidden gems of this bel paese, at least in terms of our repeat clients and new requests. So I been...
- Blogging BreakIf you hadn’t noticed, I’v been... 8 years ago Blogging BreakIf you hadn’t noticed, I’v been taking a blogging break. Between our return to California, the holidays and a whole bunch of unexpected (but welcomed!) work, the blog is on the back-burner for a few weeks. Promise to return shortly in 2012. BUONE FESTE & BUON ANNO!
- VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARDI just discovered I was... 8 years ago VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARDI just discovered I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Nichole at Cultural Comments...grazie mille! I feel a little undeserving because I have not been at the best of my blogger game for awhile, especially while visiting my family back in CA, but the thought...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Bella Vita in Liguria has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!