Latest Blog Posts »
- How to Eat More Like a Frenchie During Quarantine 3 months ago
- Quarantine Queen for the day... 4 months ago
- Jobs I had in New York City 6 months ago New York is a great place to have zero professional skills and a $600 Astoria rent. Here is a snapshot of my life circa 2010-2011. For more illustrated NYC, order my new Rizzoli book New York in Stride: An Insider’s Walking Guide.
- "New York in Stride" 7 months ago Because Paris in Stride needed a cute kid sister! I’m thrilled to share with you New York in Stride: An Insider’s Walking Guide to be released by Rizzoli on February 18th, 2020. It is the “must-visit, must-see” travel list given to you by the New Yorker friend you wish you had. Vibrantly...
- The perfect Parisian stroll: an illustrated walking guide to what's new 1 year ago Because Paris isn’t just a stuffy old monument of a city, here’s an illustrated write-up of some newer additions to spruce up your Summer visit, an excerpt from a piece I wrote and illustrated for Eurostar’s Metropolitan Magazine. This Les Halles institution is now in the talented hands of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » thefrancofly has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!