Latest Blog Posts »
- Other Parisian Things Christo Should Have Wrapped 1 year ago Other Parisian Things Christo Should Have Wrapped: grumpy Parisian waiter, Emily in Paris season 2, fashion week etc
- New Victory Garden Calendar / The Best Holiday Gift For Mom Under $20 2 years ago Just in time for holiday giving, my latest project to give 2022 a joyful boost The New Victory Garden 2022 Calendar, the best holiday gift for mom under $20. Filled with 12 months of beautiful fruit and vegetable watercolor illustrations.
- Goodnight Caboodle: A Bedtime Story for the Nostalgic Millennial 2 years ago In a great big room with a Stephanie Tanner bed, there was a JTT and a Kurt Cobain head…
- Toddler-i-zing! 2 years ago He seeks independence while also the comfort of his mother’s arms! A single Tic Tac makes him screech with glass-shattering zeal! Lock your windows and doors! It’s toddler-i-zing! Unfortunately inspired by real events. Here’s some other cool stuff I’ve been up to. Wanna indulge your...
- Julia Child's Paris: Following in Her Footsteps & An Illustrated Map of Her Favorite Places 2 years ago Julia Child's Paris, an illustrated guide to her favorite places, shops and haunts, inspired by her book "My Life in France" by American watercolor illustrator and author of Paris in Stride, Jessie Kanelos Weiner
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » thefrancofly has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!