Latest Blog Posts »
- How to support artists this holiday season! 1 week ago The holidays aren’t just about generosity, but also graciously supporting those who have created their own small businesses outside of flash sale capitalism. Here are a few tips on how to lend a hand this holiday season, some don’t even require spending money…. In the same spirit, my Etsy...
- Sartorial recall: Tips on how to dress in Paris... 2 months ago When I first moved to France 10 years ago, my personal style was Carmen Miranda meets Chiquita Banana. Immigrating to France means contractually committing to becoming French. This isn't American where you can show up in a diaper and someone will say "I
- This weekend! Studio open house 3 months ago Hope you can stop by my studio this weekend. And take the time to discover the other inspiring artist ateliers of Montreuil. Saturday-Sunday Oct 13-14 from 2pm-8pm Usine Chapal 2 rue Marcelin Berthelot 93100 Montreuil Building D 2nd Floor Métro Croix de Chavaux, sortie 4: rue Kléber – BIENVENUS...
- Notes on Miscarriage: how to get through 4 months ago Having a miscarriage is a life-changing loss, but it's still not openly discussed. It's an isolating loss. But it happens a lot. 1 in 4 women have been though it. If you hear of a friend who has had a miscarriage, here's how to proceed...… Continue reading Notes on Miscarriage: how to get through...
- How to not be a bonehead in Paris! 6 months ago How to not be a bonehead in Paris. Visual Do's and don'ts for your next trip to the City of Light.… Continue reading How to not be a bonehead in Paris! →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » thefrancofly has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!