Latest Blog Posts »
- The Essential Guide to Moving to Barcelona: How to Get Set Up in the City 3 years ago Are you thinking about moving to Barcelona? You’re certainly not the only one who’s been lured in by the Catalan capital’s charm. The city is home to a thriving international community with plenty of people who decided to make the move here. Still, even when you’re moving to a place as...
- 10 Things You Have to Do When you Study Abroad in Barcelona 3 years ago Studying abroad in Barcelona is a really special experience. Who knows – you might even end up staying for a few years like someone I know!
- Where to Play Soccer in Barcelona: The Complete Guide 4 years ago Here’s something I bet you don’t know about me – I play soccer. Yep, even though I never talk about it on my blog. Until now, that is! That’s because I’ve recently rediscovered my love for the beautiful game and finally worked up the courage to go play again. I’d toyed with the idea of...
- 10 Non-Touristy Things to do in Barcelona: Alternatives to the Top Sights 4 years ago Barcelona is a pretty popular place these days! With visitors from every corner of the globe paying visits to the Catalan capital, things can get busy – especially at the height of the tourist season. Still, there are plenty of places where you can go to get away from the crowds and still enjoy...
- 15 Perfect Things to Do in Summer in Barcelona 4 years ago The post 15 Perfect Things to Do in Summer in Barcelona appeared first on Barcelona Blonde.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » ¡Hola Yessica! has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!