IT'S LYNNY KANSAS
Latest Blog Posts »
- INSIDE LOUDOUN, AN EVENING AT DC PRIME STEAKS AND LOBSTERS 6 months ago Lots of wonderful and exciting things happening at the moment. I always love being back home here in the cute town of Leesburg, VA. Currently I am on baby watch, soon to be a first time Grandma, I'm doing my best to remain calm in a sea of excitement!! This is a wonderful part of Northern...
- META RESTAURANT - SINGAPORE 8 months ago For the last 6 years in Singapore, I have been fortunate to be a member of the American Women's Association. It's a great group of women from all over the World, and there are many great activities, volunteer opportunities and social events to take part in. Today, was the first of the monthly...
- SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI, JULY 2017 11 months ago A trip long dreamed of came to fruition for our family this summer. To go on a Safari holiday, and to go as a family was truly a very special experience. We never dreamed that we would get so close to some amazing animals in the wild.A CUTE 2 WEEK OLD BABY ELEPHANT WITH A HERD, ONE OF THE STAND...
- THE MIGHTY VICTORIA FALLS, ZIMBABWE - JULY 2017 11 months ago Nothing says travel bucket list quite like a Unesco World Heritage Site. Our recent visit to the mighty Victoria Falls was quite an experience, and yes, a definite tick in that bucket list box. Though the falls can also be accessed from Zambia, we visited from the...
- GOING GREEK! - BAKALAKI GREEK TAVERNA, SINGAPORE 1 year ago My first tip if you want to experience Singapore's newest Greek eatery - make a reservation!! We finally scored a Saturday night table, by booking ahead. Yes, this place is popular. Only open for around a month, they have clearly hit the spot. We sat down to dine at 8pm and enjoyed a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 11 reviews on IT'S LYNNY KANSAS
07:02 AM January 19, 2013
So happy to now be registered here on Expat Blogs, and in such great Company too! Some awesome blogs, giving great insight into life in Singapore. Hope you enjoy my humble little offering. Lynny
10:29 AM November 20, 2013
Lynn, your blog is awesome, I have passed it on to "your sisters" as well. Loved the crane dance, amazing! I would have never known about it without your blog! Xo Lydia
10:53 AM November 20, 2013
From the perspective of a fellow trailing spouse, Lynny Kansas nails it--with insights, humor, and authentic information and photos. Yes, this REALLY is Singapore living the way it looks to us! Thanks for capturing it in such an engaging way, Lynn!
11:27 AM November 20, 2013
Lynn, I love your blog! I always get a chuckle reading your beautiful writings as you say it like it is. Plus, I learn so much about Singapore! Love your photos too. Keep up the good work.
12:19 PM November 20, 2013
Your blog is such a treat; awesome photos and valuable information all wrapped with great humor. I use your experiences as a primary source when looking for things to do, places to go and the occasional required laugh while living the life of a trailing spouse! Keep your posts coming, its often just what I need!
21:17 PM November 20, 2013
Love your blog! Please write more....FASTER!
23:17 PM November 20, 2013
Before I began following Lynn's blog, I had been presented with several opportunities to travel to Singapore, but I passed them by and went elsewhere, mainly because I had such a poor notion of the cultural and culinary riches it offered. All that was changed when I started to learn about the many wonderful things that are packed into that small place. I congratulate Lynn for conveying such a warm and detailed appreciation for the ways that she has taken to her newly adopted home. Keep it up!
23:45 PM November 20, 2013
Ok I love this blog.. Not only is it entertaining but I LOVE the pictures!
13:56 PM November 21, 2013
I am a huge fan of this blog. Lynn's description of life in Singapore leaves me longing to go there and experience it myself. I love her wit, her beautiful photos, and the unique places and topics she covers. Keep writing Lynn!
02:41 AM November 22, 2013
Lynny Kansas' blog makes me feel as if I'm in Singapore with her. I love the photos of food with their descriptions and special sites she's seen. Thanks Lynn.
11:12 AM December 05, 2013
Great blog great read great photos