Meadsey en France
Latest Blog Posts »
- Who knew plants were poisonous? 6 years ago CLAP Again, I’m not actually sure how I manage to get myself into so much trouble, but I do a great job of it. Shortly after I had finished writing the previous blog post (Emily, the internet pirate) Alice’s dad came in and told me, quite angrily, to leave. I’m not that sure why, but […]
- Emily, the internet pirate 6 years ago it’s like a couple of hundred electrical appliances having a huge fight Oh dear lord the last few days have been so busy: I haven’t had a second to sit down and write. So I’ll just make up for it and write now. So I got up on Friday at 4:30, accidentally, because I had […]
- Knives galore 6 years ago I hate Orange Firstly, I’m sorry that I didn’t post yesterday but there is a good reason: My internet has died. I swear to anyone living here, never ever, ever sign up to Orange broadband. It’s awful. Every time we come out here, there are problems and we’re left without internet. Plus,...
- Wood, anyone? 6 years ago Wood, anyone? Good evening globetrotters, My alarm woke me up at 7:00 this morning. I went to bed around 1 o’clock so I gave myself more of a lie in than I would usually have had. I went downstairs and my mum wasn’t in. I knew where she was. She was in the neighbour’s chicken […]
- 5 kilo ducks and chicken massacres. 6 years ago Deux canards, avec foie! So I wake up early Sunday morning, my first full day, of many, in France. Still physically shattered from the last two days’ travelling. Mum comes down and we share a nice conversation over our morning tea. She told me about the lotto – also known as bingo – that...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Meadsey en France has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!