i hate cockroaches
Latest Blog Posts »
- Big face, small beauty? 3 years ago Recently I was going through a box of things I had shipped home from Korea. Metal chopsticks, cute notebooks, sparkly hair do-dads for my nieces, and this: I can’t remember what it’s called in Korean but I do remember where … Continue reading →
- Where can you park a dog-sled? 3 years ago I’d never really thought about it before but it must be tough to find a good place to park your dog-sled. I spotted this ingenious solution in the Ikea parking lot. Do you think the owner had gone to buy … Continue reading →
- Does a deer carcass count towards my checked baggage allowance? 4 years ago New Brunswick. The province everyone drives through on their way to Halifax. The province everyone forgets on elementary school geography tests. The province with the capital city nobody can spell (why spell it Fred-eric-ton when you say it Fred-ric-ton?). The … Continue reading →
- Korea - the gift that keeps on giving 4 years ago Yesterday I was going through a box in my storage locker, when I stumbled across this pretty little gift box. During my last few hot, humid, hectic, harried days in Korea, I vaguely remember the lovely gym teacher at my … Continue reading →
- The Perks of Living in Ottawa 4 years ago I have been back in Canada for a little over a year now, and while I am still unconvinced that Ottawa is actually a city (it’s more like a big, friendly town), there are definitely some perks to living here. … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- Large Bath Toy or Naked English Teacher? Expat Culture Shock Living in Korea and not going to a public bath would be a like living in Japan and not eating sushi. I had been living in Korea for almost six months before I had the chance to get naked with some friends. It wasn’t that I was shy; it was simply...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » i hate cockroaches has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!