An American in Bangkok
Latest Blog Posts »
- Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! 2 weeks ago [...]
- 20 QUESTIONS ABOUT LIFE IN THAILAND 2 months ago A long time viewer writes in with yet another question, one of many he has submitted and I am not amused. Many times money is the root cause of problems while living in Thailand. In this case, it is immaturity. [...]
- VISITED THE MAHANAKHON SKY WALK AND HAD AN ACCIDENT 2 months ago I finally go around to paying a visit to the King Power Mahanakhon Sky Walk. At 314 meters high, it was the tallest building in Thailand until November 2018 when the 315 meter tall Magnolia Waterfront Residences Tower opened. To be honest, going up in tall buildings is one of my least favorite...
- 22 REASONS TO NOT MOVE TO THAILAND 2 months ago A young, depressed American expat looking for a better life believes Thailand is the answer to his prayers. Is he right? As Socrates once said, “How can you wonder your travels do you no good, when you carry yourself around with you?” [...]
- CHAK PHRA FESTIVAL 3 months ago The final day in our journey to Khao Sak takes up back into the city of Surat Thani where we relax for a few hours before heading to the Chak Phra Festival. The Chak Phra Festival (Pulling the Buddha) takes place on the eleventh lunar month in Southern Thailand and symbolizes Buddha's return to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on An American in Bangkok
08:04 AM September 30, 2013
This guy tells it like it is. Great site and informative, straight shooting YouTube videos!