An American in Bangkok
Latest Blog Posts »
- You're Not in Kansas Anymore! 4 months ago There is a saying among expats here in Thailand; if you don’t like it here, go home. If you’re a foreigner in Thailand and are hell bent on complaining, don’t expect other expats and especially Thais, to care.If you don’t like it, there are certainly other fabulous places to live. Go...
- Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! 9 months ago [...]
- 20 QUESTIONS ABOUT LIFE IN THAILAND 10 months ago A long time viewer writes in with yet another question, one of many he has submitted and I am not amused. Many times money is the root cause of problems while living in Thailand. In this case, it is immaturity. [...]
- VISITED THE MAHANAKHON SKY WALK AND HAD AN ACCIDENT 10 months ago I finally go around to paying a visit to the King Power Mahanakhon Sky Walk. At 314 meters high, it was the tallest building in Thailand until November 2018 when the 315 meter tall Magnolia Waterfront Residences Tower opened. To be honest, going up in tall buildings is one of my least favorite...
- 22 REASONS TO NOT MOVE TO THAILAND 10 months ago A young, depressed American expat looking for a better life believes Thailand is the answer to his prayers. Is he right? As Socrates once said, “How can you wonder your travels do you no good, when you carry yourself around with you?” [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on An American in Bangkok
08:04 AM September 30, 2013
This guy tells it like it is. Great site and informative, straight shooting YouTube videos!