Latest Blog Posts »
- The problem with before and after photos during construction 14 hours ago
- 2021 Week 9 - One Daily Positive. Hospital and vet appointments. 1 day ago
- Reflections on flying during Covid with Post Comment Love - 2021 5th - 8th March 2 days ago
- Counting calories to lose the weight gained after stopping smoking. 2 days ago
- 2021 - Week 8 One Daily Positive - Just another week. 1 week ago
Contest Entries »
- My top 5 things to do in South Africa Writing Contest March 2013 Volunteer work Especially if you can’t get a work permit like me. Volunteering in South Africa is extremely rewarding, for starters one is far less restrained in regards to ‘do’s and don’ts of being a volunteer.’ I’ve been...
- Tampons, naked saunas and men in Speedos Expat Culture Shock Deal with it? Live with it? Accept it? Deny it? Nothing can prepare for Culture shock, just what is it anyway? How is it described? Is it really THAT bad? Culture shock is just something that has to be experienced. It’s not something that is...
- My top 10 places to view Wildlife in South Africa Expat Blog Awards 2013 We live in Centurion, Pretoria and welcome numerous visitors every year to South Africa, including family, friends and work colleagues. We are regular visitors to the first 6 places and enjoy annual trips to 7-10. In no particular order other...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2013: South Africa Silver Award!
This blog won the Silver Award for best expat blog in South Africa!Copy and paste code to display the South Africa Award Badge:
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: South Africa Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in South Africa!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Chickenruby
20:05 PM September 28, 2012
I love reading this blog! She's been through so much with so little support and I really admire her resilience.