Latest Blog Posts »
- #jardindupalaisroyal #parisjetaime #parismaville #igersparis... 3 months ago #jardindupalaisroyal #parisjetaime #parismaville #igersparis #igparis #parisgram #parisianvibes #parisphotography #parisphotographer #parislife #parisian #parismonamour #parisienne #parisvibes #thisisparis #parisgarden (at Paris, France) https://www.instagram.com/p/CC8H52PIhdX/?igshid=1ipjdcwh4zqqb
- #laseine #parisjetaime #parismaville #igersparis #igparis... 3 months ago #laseine #parisjetaime #parismaville #igersparis #igparis #parisianvibes #parismood #parisphotography #parisphotographer #parisvibes #parislife #parisgram #parismonamour #parislife #parisienne (at Paris, France) https://www.instagram.com/p/CC3YkmDoyYM/?igshid=t3ciqs522jj1
- Any @bts.bighitofficial fans out there? For @byshondaland I... 3 months ago Any @bts.bighitofficial fans out there? For @byshondaland I explained why @bts.bighitofficial owes much of their success to Black fans, delved deeper into the significance of their $ 1 million donation to @blklivesmatter and the deep allyship between the South Korean phenom and Black Army...
- For @smithsonianmagazine I had the chance to walk the hallowed... 3 months ago For @smithsonianmagazine I had the chance to walk the hallowed halls of @museelouvre on the day of its reopening after a four-month closure. I wrote about the new health and safety measures that visitors will have to follow, and how the pandemic gave Parisians their Louvre back. Yes, pun intended. ...
- In my latest piece for @robbreport, I had the chance to speak... 4 months ago In my latest piece for @robbreport, I had the chance to speak with chef @maurocolagreco about the dramatic transformation of his triple Michelin-starred @restaurantmirazur and chart-topper on the @theworlds50best list. The chef spoke candidly and openly about the personal and professional struggles...
Contest Entries »
- Top 10 things you should know before coming to Paris Writing Contest March 2013 You’ve done all your research for your trip to the City of Light. Your travel itinerary is itemized down to the last pastry you want to eat and the first museum you want to hit. Or, you’ve read your Paris travel guide front to back and are a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 5 reviews on Vivian Song
00:15 AM February 24, 2013
I saw an article Vivian Song wrote and from there followed her on Facebook/tumblr. I fell in love with Paris after a one week vacation and so was attracted to Vivian's posts. What a treat they are for someone who loves Paris (and may never get back). Her photographs show an artist's eye and her comments show her sweet sense of humour. The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower posts never fail to cheer me.
02:00 AM February 24, 2013
Stunning. Full of humour and poetry. I'm Parisian and "The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower" succeeds in revealing the city in a unique and charming way.
02:45 AM February 26, 2013
Vivian's photographs of Paris are stunning! My favourites are most definitely the teasing pictures of the pastries and desserts and anything food! Her blog is filled with such wit and charm, that I always find myself laughing out loud. Even though it has been 8 years since I've been to Paris, The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower makes it feel like it was yesterday and always leaves me yearning for more.
15:10 PM March 06, 2013
The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower is vibrant with vivid descriptions of Paris and striking photography which charm and beckon the reader. Vivian's humorous yet eloquent writing is addictive, leaving the reader eager for the next entry. She never fails to bring a smile to my face (and often raucous laughter) with her unique perspective on Parisian life. I find myself ardently waiting for what Paris will inspire in Ms Song's next blog entry.
07:44 AM April 27, 2013
Love, love, love the beautiful photos and the clever and amusing commentary by Vivian in her "The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower" posts. Makes me yearn to go back and visit the beautiful city of Paris again some day.