Africa far and wide
Latest Blog Posts »
- Thank you Mozambique; it's a new chapter! 3 weeks ago This year we were sure to do exactly what we needed. Though we usually prefer to go somewhere new, we chose to return to one of our favourite places in Mozambique, a place that gently pulls you in, takes you under its wing and slows you right down!
- Winter is coming! 2 months ago A gallery of Ixopo landscapes, from Autumn to the first frost...Winter is coming!
- Cape Columbine Nature Reserve; Exploring the weird and wonderful South African West Coast! 2 months ago Where has this year gone? We are half way through already! I took these photos 8 months ago. I was meant to post this 7 months ago! That was my plan at least, and then 2019 happened. It’s been a busy year. I’ve had some great photography shoots […]
- The Bladesmith; In pursuit of steel perfection 3 months ago It takes courage to step into a 'new story,' to see the possibility of another 'way of life.' Meet Bladesmith Murray Roberts, in pursuit of steel perfection
- **New Blog category** Human Documentaries 3 months ago I turned 40 a few months ago and it’s a fabulous thing! It’s that age where you get serious with yourself and you ask yourself some big life questions. It’s the half way mark (if you are lucky) and the opportunity to take a good look at how […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Africa far and wide has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!